Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rider is young and hot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists. The wooden frame is rough against her back. She's wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasn't even bothered putting on panties. Typical of her, to think she could go out of the house dressed like that. If she wants to dress like a stupid slut she will get treated like one. We'll cut away that outfit and give her a just punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Rider is young and hot

Hucows - Emily Addams - The New Machine

The newest machine at the farm is the Electronic Vacuum Pump. It is an upgraded and more powerful version of the Electronic Breast Training Machine. Cute submissive HuCow Emily Addams is the first to try this new toy. She is chained to the wall and her only assignment is to pump her nipples with this new machine. It is quite painful, and Emily struggles to find the right settings, but she does as she is told. The farmer isn't completely satisfied though, he thinks that Emily's udders need training more than her nipples. So her gets her bigger cups for her entire udders, and Emily soon gets her udders tripled in size by the very powerful suction (the machine is not even close to full power yet). To distract herself from this very harsh pumping (without any oil on her skin!), Emily starts masturbating. The farmer has a better idea to distract her: oral training of course! Emily dutifully obliges. She knows her place, she is the farmer's little HuCow pet!

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24637kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hucows - Emily Addams - The New Machine

Tripod Man

Cast: Tripod Man
Genres: brunet ,Corset ,Circumcised ,Blowjob ,Asian ,Machine Dildo ,natural boobs ,Big Tits ,Dildo ,glasses
Video language: English

Kink.com, always on the lookout for diverse talent, introduces a unique model named Tripod, a little person with distinctive skills, as the team eagerly welcomes him to explore the possibility of joining the ranks of Kink models.

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 357.0 MB

Download Tripod Man

Pepper Whipped

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Pepper Whipped

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

A new hair salon had opened in town, Teased the place was called. Tomiko was thrilled having a place so handily near to her home. She called in on the off chance an appointment might be free, and found she was in luck! What the beautiful Asian goddess was unaware of, though not for long, the pair of stylists were purely a pop up shop to pleasure their perverted penchant for tickling! Soon poor ticklish Tomiko is seated in the chair, her luxurious tresses and athletic body raising the eyebrows of her attentive hairdressers Caroline Pierce and Sandra Silvers. What a knock out. Now to tease and torment every inch of their stripped down client, from meaty soles, stretching toes, muscular limbs, toned stomach, perfect pert breasts and tanned armpits!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce