Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pick JJ up and place her on the floor, where she is hogtied with rope. I use a few more wraps of vetwrap to finish covering her face. Black tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and around the ropes, which keep her looking straight ahead... even though she can't see a thng. I leave her to endure her bondage, and she does so by rolling onto her side then onto her stomach and then to her other side. She struggles and moans and using her big tits, is able to generate the momentum to roll onto her side.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

Make us Cum Slut!!

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Bobbi Starr ,Isis Love ,Cassandra Nix
Genres: Anal ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,Dildo ,Electric Dildo ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian
Video language: English

Episode 2: Too many chefs and not enough cooks might ruin a meal, but there's no such thing as too many Dommes, at least, there's not enough when the sub is Cassandra Nix.
I let two dominating bitches, Aiden Starr and Isis Love, have their way with Cassandra. They taser her, tie and wire her up with sticky pads, then her ass with an electrified butt plug and her pussy with an electrified dildo just to start! Aiden and Isis have Cassandra chow down on a pussy and ass buffet, until their hunger is satisfied.
Cassandra's finally allowed to cum, but only after her mistresses hear the satisfying sounds of begging and pleading. But the toys are there for as long as Aiden and Isis want and whether Cassandra wants the orgasms or not!

Duration: 28:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Make us Cum Slut!!

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

21sextreme - Domination victim - Cony

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Cony Ferrara
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, one on one

Cony loves to play the domina role - but things go out of control this time, when her new fuck buddy ties her knees to her wrists and pulls a rope to squeeze her DD´s as well. The dumbfounded girl could not move or hiss disdain, she has to open her mouth to take the enormous cock deeply - which will soon probe her tight anus too!

Duration: 42:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Cony

21sextreme - Not In My Class

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mandy Bright, Barbie White
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, facial, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette, dildo

Barbie behaves like a little slut, seducing boys and girls alike with her perfect body. But Ms Bright is not the kind of teacher who simply ignores such a behavior. She thinks it is time to give Barbie a lesson in domination, and who would be the better person to serve justice then the Mistress herself? Barbie soon learns how does it feel to be used while the Mistress teaches her what is allowed and what´s not in her class.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 684.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Not In My Class

Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon

Mistress plays with two slaves a plaque and a dildo, then she has a phallus inverted slave.
Hanging one slave over another, you can come up with a lot of fun activities - "pull the clamps" and "fuck your friend phallus-mouth."
Next come caresses wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalluses.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond

Wasteland - Clips, Clamps & Clothespins

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy
Genres: blowjob, Bondage, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, restraints

We have a real treat today. Lifestyle couple Dick and Daisy, have come to the Wasteland Dungeon for the day to play, and have allowed us to film it. Their games are intense at times, but the chemistry they share and the intimate knowledge they have of each other, jumps right out at you.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Clips, Clamps & Clothespins

21sextreme - Mandy corrupts Sweet Claudia

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mandy Bright, Sweet Claudia
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette, dildo

Mandy the dominatrix has a new challenge - how to corrupt sweet Claudia. But she´s a master of her art and pretty soon, down in Mandy´s dungeon, she has Claudia tied up behind bars and screaming in pain. But the mistress will only go so far, because she knows how the pleasure will come and she´d like to see this Claudia back at her dungeon soon.

Duration: 30:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 646.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mandy corrupts Sweet Claudia

To Be Used Part

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage.

Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 730.9 MB

Download To Be Used Part