Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

21sextreme - Sex slave: Angela

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Angela Winters, Sabrina Sweet
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, blonde, brunette
Video language: English

Wicked Mistress Lil Bitch found yet another living sex toy for herself. This time she wears a bride dress, and she´s ready to marry her next victim. For better or worse, she´s comitted to lick the pussy of her Mistress, and she agrees to offer her gaping asshole whenever Mistress wants to see it stretched and filled with a full female fist!

Duration: 45:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 686.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Angela

The Bad Tenant

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Cadence Lux
Genres: foreskin ,BDSM ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Role Play

Cadence Lux is behind on her rent. She's out of ideas and heads over to her landlords house to give her desperate plea. She lets herself in and finds her landlord, Stirling Cooper doing dishes in his kitchen. He's surprised but happy to see her and she explains to Stirling that she doesn't have the rent this month. Stirling begins to lecture Cadence about the importance of saving money. He pulls out a leather briefcase filled with money to demonstrate what a little self discipline can accomplish. A telephone rings in the other room and Stirling excuses himself to go and answer it. Now alone in Stirling's kitchen with a pile of money staring at her, Cadence gives in to temptation, grabs a stack of cash, and gets the hell out of there. Alone back at her apartment, Cadence hears a knock on the door. Its her landlord, Mr. Cooper. He tells Cadence that he knows she stole the money, and that she can keep it. He serves Cadence an eviction notice and tells her to lift her skirt and spread her legs. He makes her finger her pussy and fuck herself with her own dildo. He tells her to bring him something else and so she gets a pile of rope. While on her knees, Stirling ties Cadence up with her hands behind her back. Several wraps of rope go around her neck and attach to the floor behind her. He places clamps on each of her nipples, pulls out his massive hog, and asks Cadence if she's ready to pay the rent. He shoves his fat dick down her throat and fucks her face until she's drooling. He shoves her head to the floor and crops her ass and legs while he makes her apologize. He then hits her hard with the leather flogger right before shoving his colossal cock in Cadence's tight pussy. He fucks her pussy fast deep and hard and then flips her over to tie her in another rope bondage predicament. This time he ties Cadence up with her legs spread and her hands above her head. He fucks her pussy hard making her cum multiple times and shoots a huge load up and down her body.

Duration: 55:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Bad Tenant

Extreme BDSM Auditions Of 4 Horny Slaves

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Maestro, Rozen Debowe, Maestro Stefanos, Akira Raine, Sofia Lauryn and Odile
Genres: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

I've decided to bring in some fresh faces and find out of the four which one is worthy of a full training session. They all have potential, but I'm looking for that one thing that will make the right trainee stand out. We have vanity, meow, brat, and o as our new trainees, who are all fighting for top rank in this Audition. They are evaluated, questioned, and humiliated, then tested on basic protocol. This is the first day of a long week for the newbies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 925.0 MB

Download Extreme BDSM Auditions Of 4 Horny Slaves

Leeches

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.

Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

Download Leeches

Resistance is Futile.... Dana gives into her lust and aching asshole

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Straight ,toned ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Bondage

Dana DeArmond is a sexy, orgasm hungry, bratty little bitch in this weeks update. She whines, complains and then screams as I rip orgasm after orgasm from her slick bound body. No matter how much she complains, as soon as I shove something into her ass to fuck her with, all is ok.

Duration: 1:00:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Resistance is Futile.... Dana gives into her lust and aching asshole

21sextreme - Femdom passion

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Margarita
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Let us introduce Margarita. She is a secretary, financial consultant, and Mistress Katy Parker´s fucking toy. The curvy brunette simply loves when another woman uses her, beats her, fucks her rough and senseless. The mixture of pain and pleasure turns her on without end, and Mistress Katy totally fulfills these desires.

Duration: 32:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Femdom passion