Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Taboo Teens In Jail

Cast: Valery Summer, Kitty, Nicole, Candy Alexa
Genres: Rough, fetish, BDSM, Tit Punishment
Video language: English

Caught and subjected to the discipline they so eagerly crave, these nubile young women find out what it means to be kept a woman and to serve in anticipation of punishment. These girls may think they have lives outside of their submissive roles here in this Master/Dom world, but they have another thing cumming. Watch as they get flogged and persuaded to suck some mean cock. Masters be damned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2004kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Taboo Teens In Jail

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

I am beside myself with this whore - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download I am beside myself with this whore - Sierra Cirque

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

Kymberly's been making the rounds here at DungeonCorp lately, but today she's getting the grand tour...The Grand Tour of Pain that is. And on this day her tour guide through Hell is none other than Ogre. Now Kymberly's a specimen. A perfect body. And Ogre pulls out all the stops exploring it and putting her through her paces. She seems to have a fighting spirit, and that serves all the better, providing plenty of orgasmic tension. She may be strong and defiant, and she may be willing to hang tough, but it's only a matter of time before she's broken...And Ogre is certainly up to the challenge. In the end she shall comply, and she will be kicking and screaming all the way.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 169.3 MB

Download The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: Arm Binder, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Blonde, Caning, Chains, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Pipe Gag

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing. She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her. How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released? Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.

Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 886.3 MB

Download Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

Bella Rossi - The Farm: Bella's Visit Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Belly Button Ring, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Black High Heels, Blindfold, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Flogging, Breast Groping, Breast Torture, Breast Whipping

Nothing says bondage like spending some time with PD. Bella Rossi is a veteran bondage slut. She loves being locked down and played with. Her favorite part is getting fucked, but if she's planning on feeling any cock inside of her she is going to have to get through the foreplay. For some guys that means a bit of kiss, maybe some awkward gropes, but PD is no teen virgin looking for his first score. He's one of the biggest names in BDSM for a reason, he knows how to take a girl to the next level. It starts with letting her languish in rope on the floor, but before long he's escalated this scene to cold, hard metal and some serious corporal punishment. Just before the grand finale PD gets her into the ultimate "fuck me" position. Her legs are pulled up and back, exposing her ass and pussy. Her head is locked down so he can always come around and ram cock down her throat. She is helpless, exposed, and dripping wet. She couldn't ask for anything more.

Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 855.3 MB

Download Bella Rossi - The Farm: Bella's Visit Part 1