Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Tales of the Sin District

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Lupus Pictures presents the second episode about a police station in Prague's Nusle neighborhood. We see the familiar faces of the state troopers lead by their chief Kvapil; and we will also get to know other characters from this "sin district", e.g. councilor Birdie or madam Owl, who is the owner of the local house of ill repute. And her house is the focus of today's story.

Format: avi
Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Tales of the Sin District

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1

Illustrious Rouge has just been brought to her new home for the day. Her ankles have been taped to her thighs, and her arms are folded with wrists taped to her upper arms. Her fingers have also been taped. She is wearing a harness muzzle gag. I have a short chain attached to it and I walk her through the large room on all fours... elbows and knees. She slows down several times, and I have to stop and smack her ass a few times. At the end of the walk we arrive on a nice bamboo rug for her to lay on. I leave her to roll around on her rug for a bit. When I return I cut the tape from her arms and put them behind her back in the box position. I then completely tape her up from the waist up with red tape. I leave her tits exposed though. I unbuckle and remove her muzzle harness and then I remove the huge foam ball from her mouth, but the ball goes back in soon enough. It is sealed in with the red tape and then black tape is added as well and criss crossed over her face and under her chin. Part 1 ends shortly after the gag is complete. Illustrious Rouge magically appears with pantyhose on her head before the ball is shoved back in her mouth. This is because we attempted 2 other brutal gags that she couldn't handle. Those gaggings will be included at the end of part2 and at the end of the full version as extras

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

Insex - Student Test

With her feet shackled to the floor, she sits in an old wooden chair, looking around the room, her eyes searching for some safe place, only to find herself with her fear of the unexpected. Her long black silky hair falls ever so softly on her petite shoulders. I need to teach her some good posture. Grabbing her hair, I hook it to the pully to make sure she stands nice and tall for me. It's not an easy chore and she struggles on her tippy toes.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:07
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 529.2 MB

Download Insex - Student Test