Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

History Torture part 24 - Chamber Maids Degradation

History Torture is a very German series that has its own universe. It´s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. Girls tortured by inquisition - whipping, spanking, needles in flesh, hot wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 720x576, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1948kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download History Torture part 24 - Chamber Maids Degradation

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

The Plant

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Beautiful Lisa Blue is an inspector for the corrupt Environmental Protection Unit (EPU). She's honest and hardworking, which is why she spends most of her time as the office gopher, or as an object for her sinister boss' leering eye instead of investigating environmental hazards. Competent people are not really helpful to the real mission of the EPU, which has nothing to do with protecting the environment. Enthusiastic, concerned employees like Lisa were scorned by the bureaucracy and considered troublemakers. Then one day, everything changed. Her boss is suddenly being nice to her, and he wants to send her out into the field on a real live hazardous waste case!

Duration: 1:07:47
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1054kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 576.2 MB

Download The Plant

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

Release Year: 2023

In Germany the decadent upper class, a new secret union has formed. The sadists circle. At very private and concealed places they meet and live out their sadistic fantasies of taboo with involve, bondage. By false promises and money to be made these docile girls are submissive and must endure a lot. Nipple play, pussy punishment, bondage, suspension, flogging and more!

Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Hold onto your hats, there is a new slut in town

I have worked with the best, I worked with a young Sasha Grey and told her to her face she was going to the top. I worked with Bonnie Rotten and told her the same. I worked with Kleo Valentine and told her she would soon win best actress and she did. So when I say this girl will be a performer of the year trust me, I know what i'm talking about. Eden Sin remember this girl, you will hear a lot about her in the upcoming years!
All I can say about this hot tiny sex machine is WOW! She is unbreakable, she is a real performer who genuinely loves her job and it shows. We are the best at destroying sluts, but this newcomer is amazing! We bring it and we bring it hard, and she just smiles and wants more, more more! Do not miss this update, and keep your eye on this amazing talent!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 635.3 MB

Download Hold onto your hats, there is a new slut in town

TheBondageChannel - Crystal Self Gagging

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Found this little gem while archiving my tapes. A self gagging custom with Crystal Frost where she ends up tying herself and masturbating, because, well, Crystal is simply a kinky and horny woman.

Duration: 35:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5066kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Crystal Self Gagging

Curly haired newbie Endza bound into the splits and facefucked

Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, All Sex, BJ

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Let's get started, shall we?

Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat.

Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vibrator is working its magic.

Endza has a ridiculously sensitive pussy. She orgasms at the drop of a hat. The endless orgasms rip through her bound body as she shrieks her head off. Our bondage slut is dazed and drooling, and we are only just getting started. Can she last the whole show? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned and find out!

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Curly haired newbie Endza bound into the splits and facefucked