Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

HouseOfGord - Clip 231

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm

This is just a short introduction of the lady, an impromptu shoot after a PetGirl shoot. We needed to meet Katura, assess her face to face, and see if she really wanted to go the course with Gordian bondage.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 231

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

Delirious Hunter Fetish Pup

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise.

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Fetish Pup

Lost Hiker Part V

Sitting in the woods on the cold moist ground I contemplated when I would start trying to get out of my perdicament. I decided as soon as he turned around. I quickly realised that he had tied me pretty good. I Couldnt just rip the tape off as hed be the first to hear me screaming for help. My legs were firmly taped together, thank god I had on jeans because when I did get out, that would hurt to rip tape off my bare skin. I believed I would get out, but he'd be long gone when I did.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 128.0 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part V

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...

So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?

You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

It's Tyler and 822 versus Time. Five predicament tortures allotted twenty minutes each, steadily increase in agony to see who breaks. Tyler takes clothespins, a torturous hogtie suspension from ankles and wrists, and a barbecue in which she's the meat. Enfant terrible 822, fights and fusses her way through a predicament that involves nipple clamps, a hair chain, and a bucket of water. Afterward, 822 dons flesh tight Domme apparel to become PD's helper. She tortures Tyler's pussy with a vibrator until Tyler, irritable and bitchy, begs to be caned.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:52
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1704kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

Luna's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again. I sit back and watch as she endures the stringent bondage. After a while, I put the nipple clamps back on and then I nose hook her, pulling her head back a little further. Earlier in the shoot she mentioned that she thought she might be able to escape. I ask her about this now and she's 100% confident that she will never escape. She mentions several times through her gag: "I can't move at all". That was the plan. I eventually roll her on her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. She moans and yelps through her gag, but eventually settles back down. At the end of the clip I have added a little bit of footage of Luna being released. In the end Luna did a good job with the bondage. She's fairly flexible as well. I told her afterwards that she just needs to be a little more expressive.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Luna's Test - Part 2