Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Schwebe Zustand

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Schwebe Zustand

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

We've got Siouxsie Q flat on her back with her feet up in the air. The wooden frame she's locked to keeps her soles perfectly placed for a bit of caning action. Her ass is sticking out, practically begging to be taken advantage of by the same tools. A bit of bare handed spanking turns her cheeks bright pink.
We aren't through with her after a bit of spanking, though. We've got a brutal fucking machine that will pound her asshole relentlessly while the celebrator works her clit. Leather straps gag her but they don't keep her from screaming out when the ecstasy of orgasm overcomes her. She's in a total bondage lockdown with no way to avoid this anal assault. She loves it at first, of course, but when we crank the fucking machine to maximum after she has already cum she just wishes that she was doing anything else.
It's a fine wish for her to make until we have her bent over a metal frame with her ass up in the air. She isn't even standing on the ground, her high heels are hooked into the holes of the frame. Every cane stroke across her backside brings up a fresh, bright bruise and tears to her eyes. Maddy O'Reilly looks on and gets off, masturbating on the floor in plain view of Siouxsie.

Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 914.9 MB

Download Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Bella Rossi - Broke Ass Bitch

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Caning, Fucking Machine, Hand Cans, Hitachi, Inversion, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Shackle

Bella Rossi is fucking around with things above her pay grade. Her boyfriend sent her to go pick up a package from some "friends" of his, but he didn't tell her that it was going to cost her everything. The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her. He's got back up and she's all alone, so one way or another, this man is getting what he's owed. The next thing Bella knows she's upside down and her hands are locked into some kind of metal cans. Her magnificent tits are tied off and she has no clue what the hell is about to happen to her. She needs to work off thousands of dollars worth of debt, and she is going to start now. Matt Williams hasn't discussed the payment plan with her, but it goes a little something like this. He's going to whip her, cane her, fuck her with a machine, and make her cum, and when he feels like he's gotten his money's worth he'll hand her the package and send her on her way. If she likes what she's had today she can always come back for more.

Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps

File size: 800.7 MB

Download Bella Rossi - Broke Ass Bitch

Amy Faye - Fayed to Black

Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: Ass Flogging, Bit Gag, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Fingering

Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be. Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. It's orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined. The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body. Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge. And that's exactly how OT likes her.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye - Fayed to Black

Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't take much time for her to start cumming once Elise put the vibrator to her clit. It got even more intense when she switched out the small but strong Celebrator for the intensity of the Hitachi. Soon enough she was completely transformed into a drooling, cum-drunk mess, bound to a rack.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi - Pain is Love, part 4

Lauren Phillips - Just a Whore

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy. I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download Lauren Phillips - Just a Whore

Rain DeGrey - 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth Shade

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Breast Bondage, Caning, Crying, Foot Caning, Fucking Machine, Hitachi, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pussy Bondage, Pussy Hook, Ring Gag, Shackles, Suction Cups, Tears, Vibrato

Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry. Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others. They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements. A pussy hook, a fucking machine, a dozen different gags, Rain can't even keep track of the things that have been inside of her. As the dream moves from one phase to the next she finds herself in different positions, but she never knows how she got there. She screams in the nightmare, but in her bed she moans. In her subconscious it is strange, anonymous men touching her, but in the real world she is touching herself. And when she wakes up, she is startled and scared. She reaches out for her husband, looking for a bit of comfort, but when he sits up she realizes that the nightmare isn't over yet. It continues tomorrow..

Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps

File size: 823.6 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth Shade

Alisha - Bonus: buttslinger tutorial

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Alisha
Genres: BDSM

As a bonus for our paying visitors, we are providing this step-by-step tutorial showing how to tie the Buttslinger Suspension Harness used in Doctor´s Abusement, Part 2. This tutorial is for advanced rope practitioners only. If tied incorrectly, the Buttslinger can cause serious injury. Do not attempt this tie unless you have been trained in basic suspension techniques. Also, in an inverted suspension, be especially sure the ropes are unable to slide off the hips.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 311.8 MB

Download Alisha - Bonus: buttslinger tutorial