Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

HT - Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy Part Two

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.

She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy Part Two

Siouxsie Q - Smut Writer Part Two

Release Year: 2014
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: Arm Caning, Ass Caning, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Chastity Belt, Drool, High Heels, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage

This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings. In a feature they get to describe their own fantasies and act them out. You would think that it would tone down the action a bit, but instead it turns it up to a whole new level. Smut writer Siouxsie Q has a fixation with being someone's captive toy. She dreams of metal bondage, of spreader bars, chastity devices, and cold iron gripping her body. She's typing the story out on the computer screen but in her own head she is living it and loving it. It's a simple story. Our damsel in distress is captured by OT. She doesn't know if he will ever let her go. He keeps her in cages and boxes, only taking her out when he wants to use her for some deviant sexual purpose. She has no hope of escaping so she just suffers for him and hopes that if she does what he says and pleases him enough he may let her go eventually. That isn't going to happen, though. That's not the way this works. OT doesn't even give her any orders. He just wants to hear her scream and use her body. If the metal gag in her mouth would let her she might ask him what she could do to earn her freedom. But then again, she might be too afraid of his answer.

Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Smut Writer Part Two

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won't let her go for a while! It's the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

Extreme Torture Part 12

Release Year: 2023

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Xxxx Milf

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Xxxx Milf

Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Samsara, Sierra Cirque - Cuckold Cunt

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Samsara, Sierra Cirque
Genres: Belt Bondage, Bent Over Tie, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Bit Gag, Bruises, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Choke collar, Clothespins, Cut Clothing, Drool, Fingering, Flogging, Fucking

Samsara used to be O.T.'s favorite girl to play with, but since he found Sierra Cirque, the only use he has for her is as a place for Sierra to sit or, on her good days, a tool to make Sierra cum. He hogties Sierra with shackles and lays her down on what she at first thinks is a bench, but what turns out to be Samsara, bound to pieces of wood with belts to form a table. What first gives it away is the whining. No matter what Sierra says, she can't get her to shut up so that she can focus on O.T. fingering her wet pussy, so the two of them decide to put that mouth to work.O.T. shackles Sierra so that she is sitting with her legs spread and Samsara's face right between them. Then uses Samsara for all she is good for: making Sierra cum when his fingers get tired. She has a bit gag in, so it's a little harder for her to lick Sierra's pussy, but she doesn't have much of a choice. If she can't even do that what's the point of her? After working and working she finally gets Sierra off, making her squirt all over Samsara's face.Dripping wet with the cum of the girl O.T. has replaced her with, Samsara is then shackled upside down so that Sierra can use her as a chair while O.T. flogs both of their pussies at once and then starts fucking Sierra with a metal pussy hook. He keeps going until she squirts again and O.T. reminds Samsara that she doesn't get to cum anymore. She has lost that privilege. She is completely humiliated and completely useless. And when he's done using her for his new girl, O.T. bags her up and takes her out with the trash.

Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.0 MB

Download Samsara, Sierra Cirque - Cuckold Cunt

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda