Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sage is Tested - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Sage still on her knees, I stuff an old shop rag in her mouth and then wrap black tape around her head to secure it. I put her on her stomach next, before I grab her by her ankles and pull her back where I want her. I cross and tie her ankles before I tie them off to her waist rope. They are secured even further when I tie them to her thighs as well. To really make her bondage escape proof, I use clear tape to tape up her hands into balls. I pull her head back and tie off her hair so it stays that way. Sage seemed to enjoy the light bondage and groping, but she doesn't seem quite so happy now that she's completely helpless in tight bondage. I remove her shoes and start smacking her feet with a thin wooden paddle. I smack her ass with my hands a few times before I leave her to endure her hogtie. After a while, I want to see her tits and crotchrope a little better, so I roll her onto her side. I leave her on her side and shortly return with some nipple clamps. Sage bucks and screams through her gag as they are applied. She yelps and twitches as I flick the clamps. I leave her again momentarily. She finally settles down, but I return with more clamps. I add one more clamp and Sage starts screaming and bucking like crazy! I give her a few moments to see if she'll adjust, but she continues. I remove the last clamp. Sage continues moaning and twitching. I gradually remove the last 2 clamps. She just can't seem to get her composure back and she rolls herself back on her stomach. She starts to choke on her gag, so I quickly remove it. She Thanks me and mentions that she just received therapy. I let the camera roll for a few more minutes while I start to untie Sage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 3

Bizarre Video - Rough Me Up, Hd (2012)

Cast: Valentina Velasquez, James Brossman
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Watch two lovers that enjoy a romp on the wild side. James secures the raven haired Valentina in cuffs, collar and a leash. Then seduces her with some rough hand treatment employing his crop and floggers all over her body. She succumbs to his dominance and greedily gobbles him up in an exquisite display of cocksucking. After inserting a butt plug James throws his saucy lover onto the bed and binds her in a spread eagle position then works over her pussy bringing it to a wet and throbbing state. James sinks into her body in a variety of open spread positions, filling first her mouth then her sopping pussy and finally her delectable little puckerhole. Their encounter climaxes when James lets it all go gushing into Valentines welcoming mouth and all over her face. She licks laps and enjoys his essence with a contented smile. An erotic display of bedroom bondage from a couple that really enjoys the fine art of fetish seduction.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 845.8 MB

Download Bizarre Video - Rough Me Up, Hd (2012)

Alana Cruise - Behind Bars

Release Year: 2016
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Alana Cruise
Genres: Bent Over Tie, Bit Gag, Breast Groping, Breath Play, Caning, Celebrator, Cloth Gag, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Fingering, High Heels, Hitachi, Hood
Video language: English

O.T. is paying a visit to his accountant to ask about some worrying notices he has received in the mail. The woman at the front desk, Alana Cruise, informs him that someone at the office must have made a mistake, but O.T. knows this is the kind of mistake that can send him to prison. Now, for doing him wrong, he is going to give her a taste of just what happens in prison, so he takes out a needle, sticks it in her neck, and it's lights out for Alana.When she wakes up she has a leather hood on her head, which O.T. has wedged between two metal bars, and her wrists are shackled to the floor. O.T. pulls up the skirt of her little green dress and rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties. Alana makes scared and upset noises like she wants him to stop. If she doesn't want him to touch her in a nice and friendly way, O.T. is happy to oblige. He ties the back of her panties to a bar over her head and spanks her ass. And then it's time for her to really learn her lesson.O.T. stands Alana up and has her hold the two metal bars out in front of her, with a smaller pole balanced on the end. Then he takes out a whip and starts lashing at her tits and her ass making her squeal and dance around to try and avoid the pain. If the small bar falls, she gets to find out what happens when you drop the bar of soap in the showers. She holds up well for a while, turning slowly and picking up her feet one at a time to dodge it, but when O.T. whips at her hands she has no choice but to let it drop. Then he sits her down and ties her toes so that her legs are held spread apart and takes out the metal pussy hook and the celebrator to fuck her until she screams. Maybe next time she'll know to do her job.

Duration: 39:48
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 819.0 MB

Download Alana Cruise - Behind Bars

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

Sadie Franklin - Personal Pillory

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sadie Franklin
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ass Whipping, Bent Over Tie, Breath Play, Bruises, Caning, Chains, Cut Clothing, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Metal Bondage

Sadie Franklin has been misbehaving and she needs to be punished for it. She claims she doesn't know what her crime was, so she is either a liar or a stupid bitch, but either way it's not going to keep her from getting the beating of a lifetime by her warden. It doesn't matter if she can remember what it was that she did, by the time O.T. is done with her, it will be incredible if she can even remember her own name.When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.After O.T. gets a baseline, Sadie's punishment starts ramping up. She lets out shrieks as she feels the sting of a whip cutting across her back. If she really doesn't know what she did she knows it must have been terrible as she tries to keep track in her head of the number of lashes her transgression has earned her. Soon her back and her ass are covered in painful red marks and she has completely lost track of how many there should be. It doesn't matter anyway because O.T. has grabbed a cane and moved on to her feet. This is just the beginning for Sadie. She has a long hard day ahead of her.

Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

Download Sadie Franklin - Personal Pillory

Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

This super cute girl was one of our greatest bondage discoveries back in March! She loves this! And now she is back to be strapped in our custom made (extra small) leather straitjacket! Of course, we add a nice shiny red ballgag since she was not gagged last time and she needs it for her training! With a lot more time in bondage, and some strict training methods, Tess Lyndon could become the most perfect bondage pet slave ever!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Release Year: 2023

Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet & fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Elise makes such beautiful sounds when she's being tormented. She has the kinds of squeaks and whimpers that turn Dee on. What turns Elise on? Being misused and abused and treated like she's absolutely worthless. That is something Dee can handle very easily. She's going to make excellent use of Elise's body until she's left completely worn out.
Elise can't squirm away at all when she's tied up to a post. Dee gets to clamp her tits and make her cum. When she's laid out flat on her back, though, is when Dee really starts to fuck her good. Elise starts off with just one pogo in her pussy but by the time Dee has finished she's triple penetrated and loving it. Dee finishes her off by tying it all into place, along with a vibrator. Elise gets to cum to her hearts content but no one is there to save her clit from the vibe when she's done.

Format: real
Duration: 48:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 260.2 MB

Download Satisfaction Guaranteed

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2023

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction