Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Stella Cox - flexible arms

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - flexible arms

South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie

South is flexible! This tall girl is very fit, and she is trying her first elbow bondage today. They go all the way together, which is always very beautiful on girls with long slender arms. Gagged and a bit suprised at the super tight bondage, South moves around, trying to struggle a little against this new feeling. Having your elbows tied is very exciting, especially for the first time!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

Download South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie

Syren De Mer, Matt Williams - The Art of Suffering

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams
Genres: Ball Gag, BBQ Skewer, Black Ball Gag, Blindfold, Cage, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Cattle Prod, Chastity Belt, Clothespins, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Electrical Play
Video language: English

Suffering is almost as much of an art form as causing pain. It takes a level of perseverance that most people can't manage. Syren De Mer, though, is not just some bitch off the street. She is an eye-popping beauty with a sexy submissive streak. She makes an offering of herself with every act of suffering, showing what it means to not just be into BDSM, but to really love it.Whether Syren is screaming, crying, or moaning, if she is being hurt she is on the edge of orgasm. She can't help herself. The caning may make her feet or calves feel like they are on fire, but that warmth quickly spreads to her hungry pussy and sensitive clit. Add one vibrator to the mix and she is exploding with orgasms. Add a furious fingering and she is gushing like a geyser, too.

Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 868.3 MB

Download Syren De Mer, Matt Williams - The Art of Suffering

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!

Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

Jessica Kay - Cornholecopia (Pervert Pilgrimage vol.2)

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Eating food from ass, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Endurance challenge, gagging, Nasty filth, Nasty slop, Anal stretching, 1821, Blon
Video language: English

After helping Dr. Mercies to build a sick new world, Jessica joins him for a feast to celebrate a great harvest of perversion. Of course, a cornucopia gets put into her ass for the meal--what we call a cornholecopia. Her ass got stretched really wide so that the big tunnel plug could fit inside it. We poured corn into her ass and also made cornhole on the cob. She sampled the items straight from her butt. They didn´t taste too good for her, but she was a good submissive girl and ate them as instructed. Dr. Mercies then bent her over the table, pounded her already-sore ass a while, and came hard all over her face. It was a most exquisite dinner.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1859kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 410.4 MB

Download Jessica Kay - Cornholecopia (Pervert Pilgrimage vol.2)

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope