Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Maddy O'Reilly, Abigail Dupree - Hacker Capture Suffer Cry

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Abigail Dupree, London River, OT, Sergeant Miles, Nora Riley
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Bruises, Caning, Cloth Gag, Crying, Drool, Eating, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play
Video language: English

Maddy O'Reilly is a hacker, and she's a good one too. She's been working for years pulling images and information from secret government organizations,foreign and domestic alike. After so long kicking virtual ass and taking names, however, she's grown very cocky and a little careless, and when you're working against the FBI, a little bit of carelessness goes a long way. In no time at all she has the feds kicking in her door, pushing her down on the bed, locking her in handcuffs, and carrying her off to God knows where.Wherever it is that she ends up, it's dark. She has no idea what's happening, all that she knows is she's terrified and being pushed into a tiny cage next to a girl who looks like she's been in there for a long time. Maddy is made to take her clothes off as a large man holds a taser next to her cage and watches, insisting she removes every article even if she has to tear it off her body. When he leaves her she is already shaking and tearing up, and they haven't even gotten started with her yet.Maddy is in trouble, because the FBI found out that she has downloaded thousands of images of state of the art torture techniques they use to get information out of prisoners. It only seems right that her punishment is to have each of them used on her. The trouble is she doesn't have any information they want, so there is nothing in the world she can do to make them stop. They cane and whip and flog her ass until it swells and changes colors. They lock her in a box with horrible noise blasting at absurd volume. They hang her upside down and stick an electrified dildo in her ass. They waterboard her and touch her vulnerable body. Now she'll understand why it's best for girls not to get too curious.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:09
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Maddy O'Reilly, Abigail Dupree - Hacker Capture Suffer Cry

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Crystal to her knees and tie her rope harness off overhead. A rope gag is added, as well as ropes around her forehead. They are tied and cinced to the rope pulled tight pulling her up. At this point I stop and take a few more pics. Since I still have plenty of time left, I bind her tits very tightly! I add a crotchrope and pull it up over a pulley and then tie it off very tightly to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. I tie another rope to her rope harness and then tie it off to another hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. Crystal is now tied very tightly and is being pulled every which way! By this time she has completely given in and is completely submissive. The cursing and yelling have stopped and she has accepted what is coming to her. Yes, we still hear little whimpers as she endures the cruel breast bondage and the crotchrope splitting her in two though. She is left like this for quite a while as I do have some work to do. When I return, I take a few more pics. I then remove the rope gag and replace it with a dental gag. I taunt her a bit before my shift is over. Tony will be starting his shift soon and I believe in the pay it forward concept, so I leave Crystal for him to enjoy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

Treasure Hunt - Linda HD

Release Year: 2023

Our latest game format, the Treasure Hunt, has released a new episode. In this format, players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests a player collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250, $500, $1000, $2000, or $5000. While searching for these treasures, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game. If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level. However, there Is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she Instantly wins $5000. Throughout this game, some dramatic events unfold. To fully grasp the girls' motivation, we recommend watching Tatjana's interview, which we have included as an extra after the main film.

Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Treasure Hunt - Linda HD

Nastya - Reverse prayer

Nastya is definitely our youngest and most talented bondage star! She can do everything, even a reverse prayer while being ballgagged! For a girl without any experience, this is certainly impressive!! Enjoy the pictures and video of Nastya in this great bondage position!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 287.6 MB

Download Nastya - Reverse prayer

Rachel Steele

Rachel was home alone. She was in the kitchen getting some water. A masked man jumped her. She fought back but he overpowered her. He bound and gagged her. Rachel was left to struggle while the man looked around her house. He returned and pulled her panties down. He grabbed at her tits and fondled her pussy. The man was silent through the attack. Rachel's gag was pulled down and he slid his hard cock into her mouth choking her. She did what he wanted because she feared for her life. The man lay behind her and slipped his cock in her, he banged her hard until he came. He silently left the house with Rachel still tied and stripped on the floor.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 3044kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 238.6 MB

Download Rachel Steele

Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Pop singer Belladonna (Eve) is working on a book fetish-focus and drive. She agrees to meet with the consultant, sent by her to her agent, who is, of course, Jay Edwards. Jay criticizes her book and Belladonna, argue with him, is in the hands of a master ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success