Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Super Bondage

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

ery tightly tied with elaborate arm bondage, cinching and tethering, petite, pigtailed, glasses-wearin' Dez continues to struggle helplessly but energetically, moaning and whimpering behind her strict duct tape gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Super Bondage

Polina and Nedda - connected ballgags

Our double ballgag is pretty annoying to wear. You are literally stuck to another person by your mouth. You have to move together, even the slightest face movement will be felt by the other person. Soon you start to get annoyed because the other person doesn't stop moving. You can't tell her, because you are gagged. Polina and Nedda tried to deal with this predicament for a while, the moving and moaning is so beautiful to watch! Good thing they are best friends, or they would have hated each other for a long time after this session!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Polina and Nedda - connected ballgags

Up Part 1

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.
Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.
He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Up Part 1

Mya Nicole

Do these nasty whores like to be tied up and abused. Hell yeah! These girls love being taped up and everyone of those sweet tasty holes used and abused by thick hard cocks and monster dildos.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

Download Mya Nicole

Bunny Doll - Beat the Bunny

At first glance, it's easy to mistake Bunny for a fragile waif when she's nothing but.
She's not shy either. The pint sized painslut is no sooner in the door before she begs to be bound, beaten and used for the pleasure of others.
Kneeling, legs folded and bound under her, she squirms as cane strokes fall, one after another on the soft, tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 848.0 MB

Download Bunny Doll - Beat the Bunny

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

Peppers Game - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

Good Slut Part stage

she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload.

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part stage

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive. although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn't like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It's awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged