Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3

BrutalMaster - New Meat Blossom First Time

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare... Welcome to Hell!

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9683kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BrutalMaster - New Meat Blossom First Time

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

Red Hot Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM , Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Darling expects, when she steps onto our set, to have the hottest, most fucked up BDSM experience of her life. She has been here before, she doesn't think that anything can surprise her, but she knows for sure that we are going to make her suffer.

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort. She doesn't have to wait long to find out what we're planning. She's hanging like it is the Cross and we whip out 3 single tail whips and start working her entire body.

It's when we pull her down and bend her over that the real fun finally starts for her. She loves feeling things in her holes, so when Rain DeGrey comes around with a strap on she knows that her favorite part of the day is about to begin. Rain buries it in her ass at first, but then pulls out and starts working her snatch for a bit. The ass hook takes over for the other hole and we cane the crap out of her.

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Red Hot Part 3

Sage is Tested - Part 1

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 777.2 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 1

Pink Lingerie

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It's hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there's no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can't get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to drink a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

Pillory Deepthroat

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

in this fun little Bdsm scene, a lovely damsel is roughly pulled into a room, put in stocks, whipped flogged and blow her captor. Her facial expressions are very cute (especially after he busts one in her mouth). I love the use of stocks for deepthroating as it keeps her from getting her hands involved at all.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 17:17
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 2539kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 244.0 MB

Download Pillory Deepthroat

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock