Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hogtie predicament for Astrid

Astrid is precariously hogtied on a fitness bench. There is not a lot of room on there, so she has to keep still! But being in this very strict hogtie with a huge ballgag isn't easy, and after some time, Astrid wants to wriggle a little, or shift her position. The tight elbow tie is exhausting her and she is drooling. This is a better workout than any fitness exercise this bench has ever seen!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

Download Hogtie predicament for Astrid

Chrissina Lovegag

It's a shock for the Lawyer Chrissina... the buxom gurl got a call in her office and got the info that one of her past jailed criminals has fleed from jail. She goes as quick as possible home to work out a plan for the police to find the dangerous man soon. But her search will have a quicker end as she would like... As she works on her PC, she realizes a strange noise. When she goes through her flat, she suddenly got attacked from behind and knocked out. Some time later she wakes up slowly. But something is wrong... she can't move her body and something really big and tight is wrapped arround her head and over her fullstuffed mouth. As she got all her consiciouness back, she realizes shocked that she's totaly and effective tied up and massive tapegagged! Additionally she's tied to a small stool on what she sits and her tied up legs are connected by a chain with her livingroom table. Also her huge boobs are exposed! Before she can try all her might to struggle free, a sound makes her attentive to a laptop. A voice message is playing and she definetly knows whos... the escaped criminal! He tells her that he takes now revenge on her and had left a nice gift for her. When the captured Chrissina looks arround, she see a timebomb hanging on a rope from the roof. As the message ends, she start to panic and try to come free. But her captor did a too good restraining job on the buxom bound and gagged lawyer. Desperate and afraid of , she struggles and moans as loud as she can for her life. But she's alone in the house and her time runs slow but merciless out... second for second!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3059kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Chrissina Lovegag

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

Download Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Grey and White Secretary

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. ;) On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

A story

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Has hung up on nipples small weights, then chain, has moved on a lead and thrashed at the same time, has to lick a bit later clumsy finger.

Duration: 45:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 488kbps

File size: 811.5 MB

Download A story

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forced forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

Frances - gagged and struggling

Please welcome cute Frances to our site! She is very new to all this, but she agreed to be tied and gagged out of curiosity. Bedroom struggles are always fun, and Frances was perfectly tied in a box tie, legs tied, and gagged. We put her on the floor instead of on the bed, which for some reason was a little frustrating to her. She struggled and moaned, but she couldn't free herself. She needs more practise!!

Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps

File size: 544.2 MB

Download Frances - gagged and struggling