Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sweet Mega Beautifull New Hot Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 1.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls.
Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such an

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Sweet Mega Beautifull New Hot Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 1.

Marquis de Torture

Release Year: 2023

The rich and eccentric marquis de Torture receives in his magnificent mansion regularly ladies of the society those of her men are sent around humility to learn

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.7 MB

Download Marquis de Torture

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Claire Adams - Kiss Me

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 966.1 MB

Download He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave's training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Wholesome starlet Endza Adair bound & used without mercy in metal bondage

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Endza Adair, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Some days you just need to shackle a slut down in strict metal restraints and go to town on her holes. Some days you need to dish it out fierce and rough and without mercy. Today is one of those days. Endza Adair is the lucky recipient of our affection. Time to put this wholesome starlet through her paces. Variety is the spice of life, and this deceptively simple bondage is adaptable. We start out with a strict strappado and her pale thighs spread wide, a vibrator bolted down in place directly on that shaved pussy. Endza has a hair trigger pussy and it doesn't take much for her to start to lose her mind. We throw in some throat training, just to make it a bit more challenging. Cumming while deepthroating is just the warm up and once our starlet is nice and dazed we shift out the bondage to a jack knife position. Now that freshly orgasmed pussy is available for the plucking. And pluck it we do-with some eager BBC. Every inch of that tight shaved pussy is strained to the hilt as we train it out and Endza cums like a crazed banshee. As she does. One after the other we run a train on that pussy until Endza is reduced to a whimpering mess. She came for bondage and orgasms, and she got exactly that. Our starlet is wrecked. And we had ever so much fun taking her there. Until next time my dear...

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6822kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 955.7 MB

Download Wholesome starlet Endza Adair bound & used without mercy in metal bondage

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen