Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Painful Summer

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Rain DeGrey - Sound Effects Part One

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Arm Caning, Ass Caning, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breath Play, Dildo, Fingering, High Heels, Hood, Leather Strap Gag, Nose Hook, Oral Sex, Orgasm, Pussy Fondling, Ring Gag

Rain Degrey is trying to deal with the pain. She keeps clenching her fists looking for something to hold onto. She grunts and screams like a wild animal and Sister Dee takes those sounds as encouragement. Does she moan when the vibrator is on her clit? Does she cry when SD sits on her bound tits? Does she scream more when she is whipped on her feet or her pussy? Those are the kinds of things that let her know exactly which treatments are going to get the best sounds from Rain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 289.8 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Sound Effects Part One

Calico - Prisoner Transport Part One

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Calico
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Breath Play, Celebrator, Electrical Play, Framed Nipple Clamps, Hood, Leather Straps, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm

PD is transporting his prisoner out to his private farm. You may not be able to tell through the hood, but Calico is actually quite excited. She loves bondage and she knows that the farm is the place where he has his greatest ideas. He has an excellent one before they even get there. A weighted clamp will sway with the motion of the vehicle. This one sends a sharp jolt into her clit whenever it swings into the small bucket beneath her.Her day actually starts when she gets to the barn. Calico thought PD was the worst of it, but he was not even interested in showing her what real pain was. Sister Dee was just waiting for this delivery. Once Calico is unloaded SD gets her chance to play. She puts clamps onto the most sensitive places she can find and makes Calico scream.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 919kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Calico - Prisoner Transport Part One

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

SexualDisgrace Rose Red

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, BJ, Anal

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with an authentic submissive sex slave: Rose Red Tyrell. She's addicted to long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. She also loves anal sex. You should hear her brag about it.

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Rose Red

Relationship Therapy

Release Year: 2023

Stacy is sick and tired of her boring, inattentive boyfriend Bryan Davis. When he tells her she can't go out with the girls she hits the roof and breaks up with him! Well, Bryan can have none of that kind of behavior. Sneaking into Stacy's house, he ambushes her and grabs her as she's trying to go out to party with the girls. You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes. Stacy complains a LOT, but something tells us this is exactly the kind of attention she's been craving!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2446kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Relationship Therapy

Sybil Hawthorne

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time Pd pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne

Sasha - Meat Slap

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Blindfold, Celebrator, Dildo, Dragon Tail, Fiddle, Handcuffs, High Heels, Hood, Metal Collar, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Pogo, Shackles, Single Tail, Spreader Bar

For the hot, young Sasha coming to Infernal Restraints means living out her fantasies. In her everyday life she dreams of being restrained, punished and . But only when she comes to PD can she really experience that. First she wants to be dehumanized and denigrated. The feeling of being a piece of meat is too appealing to pass on. PD hangs her up from the ceiling with a sack over her head. She won't need to see anything to follow his directions. What she wants is for PD to fuck her and tell her how good she is. The most she is going to get is a chance to suck his dick. On the floor he wants to pose and fondle her. The fiddle will keep her hands out of the way and makes and excellent hard point for moving her around. The spreader bar has her almost doing a split and the way it shows off her holes gives PD an idea. She still hasn't suffered enough to earn time with his cock, but he will let her fuck herself if she can manage it under these conditions.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 930kbps

File size: 318.3 MB

Download Sasha - Meat Slap