Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Emma Green and Emma C - Big boobs tied

What a treat to get two Emmas on one bed! And both Emmas have big boobs we can tie! Yes, let's not waste any time! We wrap Emma Green in black ropes and her friend Emma C is tied in a strict purple boob harness. Lovely struggles!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 177.0 MB

Download Emma Green and Emma C - Big boobs tied

Rain DeGrey - Without Apology

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Breast Bondage, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Butt Plug, Chains, Crying, Dildo, Drool, Horse, Inflatable Butt Plug, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

When the camera starts rolling, Rain DeGrey is already in tears. Cyd Black has her kneeling on the hard wooden floor and the position is anything but easy. Her tits are being squeezed in a tight metal contraption and her nipples have painful claps of their own. Just sitting through the continuing agony has her panting and gasping for air. All Cyd is interested in is making Rain cry. He has so many different types of clamps for her nipples and clit, and just as many horrifying devices. He does not need to say a word while he goes about his business. She does not get warnings or preparation. The only thing she can hear is her own terrified screaming.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Without Apology

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

She would finger herself to orgasm, but even after we unlock the hand cans from the floor we're not about to let her fingers free.

Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1

He Hogcuffs part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 481.3 MB

Download He Hogcuffs part 4

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Die Milchmagd

Release Year: 2023
Video language: German

Seit Tagen schon melkt die Milchmagd Luise das Vieh des Bauern ohne jeden Erfolg. Als diesem auch noch der Samenerguss ausbleibt, fürchtet er das Wirken von Hexerei und meldet die Vorgänge den Hexenjägern der Inquisition. Die Richter vermuten, dass die Magd durch Hexenzauber Milch- und Samenraub begangen hat. Doch wo hält sie ihre Beute versteckt, wenn nicht tief in ihrem sündigen Leib?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:19
Video: 576x320, XviD, 812kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Die Milchmagd

Hannah's Test - Part 1

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 1