Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

Monica

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Monica

Casey Cumming

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Casey Cumming

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... dia is on her knees ballgagged, drooling, and tit tied. She's left for a few minutes. Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves again, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties deep inside her, before he lets her roll back on her stomach. He leaves poor dia Hogtied on her stomach, barely able to move an inch. Who knows when he'll be back. At the end of the clip I show some behind the scenes footage, and then I show a deleted scene. I had originally gagged her with a stress ball, but it wasn't working out well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

Dixon Mason - Captive Barn Trials

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Block Gag, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Torture, Breast Whipping, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Celebrator

Dixon Mason and Hazel Hypnotic ask some pretty dumb questions of each other. Did you volunteer for this? Of course not. Or at least neither one thinks that she did. But then again, if you take one look at them you can tell that they have been begging for this kind of treatment for a long time. Hazel has only been with PD for a couple of days but she is taking to her training like a duck to water. Dixon may be full of questions and contempt at first but every hint of defiance will be gone from her voice in no time.

Duration: 1:08:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 923kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 516.8 MB

Download Dixon Mason - Captive Barn Trials

Darina Nikitina - elbow bondage in gold rope

Darina is such a talent! After her ultra tight elbow bondage, we thought she wouldn't want to come back! That was brutal! But she is back, and she wants more! So today we are going to do more tight elbow bondage, with gold rope this time, in the Japanese room! Darina struggles and moves, but she can't move her arms at all! She is so pretty and flexible, and she loves bondage very much. She will be back for more, so send in your requests for Darina!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - elbow bondage in gold rope

MudPie

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

412 has a high tolerance for pain and humiliation but that does not mean she can stand up to anything. She holds together pretty well, but when PD takes his cane to the soles of her feet she screams and cries like it is her first time taking a beating. She is wracked with sobs and her face is twisted into a grimace as she tries to maintain herself in the face of overwhelming agony. PD does a lot of sadistic shit to 412 but the hottest is probably when he stakes her to the ground in a muddy creek bed. She is vulnerable, cold and getting covered in the muck while she struggles futilely against the bondage. There is a sense of urgency once the water level begins to rise. P.D. has opened the pipes and now 412 is racing to free herself before her head goes under.

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 575.2 MB

Download MudPie

Gigant Tits Cutie Katie Transformed & Dominated Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Big Tits, MILF, Pervert

It is very important for a HuCow to accept the full transformation. And Katie has reached that point now. She is silent, sleeps chained to the wall, and no longer uses her legs to stand up. Her hands are in mitts so she can not use her fingers, unless I let her. She lets herself be ballgagged without any complaints, she even loves gags and attention (like pats on the head), she is just a very docile perfect pet. Katie's huge udders need daily care, and she is allowed to oil them to keep the skin supple and shiny. She also loves to get her udders massaged to keep her flow going, it is hard work but I really have to do this every day!

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

Download Gigant Tits Cutie Katie Transformed & Dominated Hard