Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Bobbi Dylan

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bobbi Dylan

Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi Holl - Everything for Me vol.2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi Holl
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass to other girls mouth, Asslicking, Cum swapping, Facial, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Spitting, Piss swapping, Dehumanization, Electrical play, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Pain, Punis

Degrading anal sex, piss swapping, cum swapping, ass to other girl´s mouth, lots and lots of face slapping, and rough domination -- that´s what we have here. As in part 1, Nurse Holl provides harsh electrical punishments with the cattle prod to keep the girls in line. This was the second part of a very long, real session. Charlotte and Bobbi really gave there all here. A couple days later, in part 3, Dr. Mercies gave Charlotte a reward for being such a good patient. Enjoy this intense documentary, and stay tuned for the final part soon.

Duration: 31:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi Holl - Everything for Me vol.2

Red Couch

Johnny sure does know a good opportunity when he sees it! Today we are all alone in the house and it is time to have a little sexy fun since there are no distractions. I put on red lingerie: corset, satin panties and cuban heeled stockings, and lay down on the very formal red couch next to a floor length mirror. I must say, I don't think I lie there very long before Johnny ties me up with some smoky gray rope and pops a large red ball gag in my mouth. I struggle around playfully, but know it is best not to escape. I mean, would I ever be able to find another Johnny?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 286.2 MB

Download Red Couch

Rachel Adams - sound of silence

Rachel Adams really hates shock collars. She is very sensitive and pain makes her cry. We decided to use a large ballgag to stop her from making so much noise, but she still couldn't help crying, drooling, and moaning when we shocked her. Poor Rachel!

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13843kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams - sound of silence

Broken Blonde: Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Rain DeGrey enjoys watching Ashley Lane cum. It's nice to see someone else get their pussy tortured with intense vibrations for a bit. This beautiful redhead has a banging body, firm tits, and an amazingly sensitive pussy. So sensitive that a few minutes with the Hitachi has her screaming her lungs out through the ball gag in her mouth. It's a complete orgasm overload for Ashley. She would snap her legs shut forever if they weren't held open by chains. We're going to keep her cumming until her eyes roll back in her head and her voice gives out.

Rain won't get to look on forever, though. We have something even more intense in store for her. The Hitachi may be the most powerful hand held vibrator, but it pales in comparison to the power of the Sybian. Rain won't even have her feet on the ground while she rides this motorized monster. All of her weight will keep her clit pressed firmly against the machine. It's powerful enough to tear orgasms for her aching pussy through caning, breath-control, and whatever other distractions we provide. She has no hope of escape. Just like Ashley, all she can do is scream and cream.

Unlike our lovely decoration, Rain isn't done after a bit of fun. We've got her face down and ass up, bound by her ankles and wrists over a barrel. Ashley is looking on from her cage, happy that what comes next isn't happening to her. Rain gets caned so brutally that the welts form instantly. She's whipped so hard that her back is covered in stripes. Tears pour down her face and she grips her bondage for support. She's spitting, cursing and crying but we don't let us for a second. She said she didn't feel challenged enough earlier. Well, she certainly doesn't have that problem now.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Broken Blonde: Part 3

Roxy tries to resist

Roxy! Wow, this cute local girl wanted to try the Shock Challenge, and she thought she could take it. Her plan was to resist any involuntary reaction or sound. She started off well, but she started to let go of her plan at level 15. At level 25-30 she was sobbing and shaking like all other girls. Not a bad attempt!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 741.5 MB

Download Roxy tries to resist

Dominating Kassy

Cast: Kurvy Kassy
Genres: BBW, BDSM, Brunette, Blowjob, Domination, Hardcore, Lingerie, Shaved, Big Belly, Dick Riding, Bedroom, Cum On Belly

Time for some role-play. Kurvy Kassy has been a bad girl. Naughty, naughty, naughty! Seems like Puerto Rock didn't like how Kassy has been behaving. He put a collar and chain on her, bent that ass over, and fucked that fat pussy good. That pussy leaked all over his dick like she was in heat. Puerto Rock went deep in that pussy. If you want to act up then dick you must get.

Duration: 33:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dominating Kassy

IR Sound Effects Part Two - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download IR Sound Effects Part Two - Rain DeGrey

Red Lingerie

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

Download Red Lingerie

Sandra Silvers and I Guest Gallery

Several months ago I got to shoot with Sandra Silvers for the first time. This was kind of big for Johnny and I, as I had at that point, never been tied and gagged by another man. We were both wondering how I was going to handle it? Also, Sandra is the reason we started the website, without her this site would not be here. I had so much fun!!! The resident bad guy at SandraSilvers, Ben, had me put on some pantyhose and tight mini-dresst. Using an entire hankerchiff to stuff our mouths, he sealed it in with tape. Later he returned to check if the ropes he tied were holding. I love being tied with Sandra, She's a classic beauty. Not to mention an excellent kisser.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:40
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 190.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest Gallery