Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Valentines made

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Valentines made

Rosaly - harness gag

Cute local girl Rosaly wanted to try the shock challenge! It hurt her a lot more than she anticipated. She started to make some sound at level 16, so we decided to gag her. We got the largest harness ballgag we could find! Doesn't she look amazing? This gag fits her so perfectly!

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14711kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

Download Rosaly - harness gag

Destruction of Darling continues!

Destruction of Darling continues! Bent over backwards while on a sybian, brutal deepthroat on BBC!
The total destruction of Darling continues. This bendy bitch has already been fucked silly and has long ago lost the capacity for rational thought. The endless amounts of relentless top shelf dick has blasted her brain meat into sexual subspace. Not only does Darling look like a total bimbobot, she has been fucked so hard and deep she has actually become one. She not even form coherent sentences.
It won't be a Darling shoot without showcasing her superpower. This bendy bitch can basically fold herself in half. Backwards. Her extreme back arch has been showcased in many a shoot before, so how do you make it interesting and different? How about fold her back and then stick a sideways sybian between her bound legs? Darling is arched over a custom made wooden bondage device and shackled down in place. Our trusty sybian is drilled in place. Then we flip the switch.
Darling is already an undone mess of flesh wallowing far and deep into sexual subspace. Take a bimbobot and bolt her into the world's most powerful vibrator while shoving huge amounts of cock down her throat hole and she goes from undone to completely blasted. Her tightly tied breasts look like they are going to burst as they jut up to the ceiling. Her whole body is oiled down and gleaming as it arches over. The cock plows her throat without mercy as her eyes roll into the back of her skull and she mutters vague half words.
It is the unrelenting multiple orgasms that really do her in. Darling cums easy and hard, and she never stops. It is both a blessing and a curse. Long after her mind wants to give up and throw in the towel, her body keeps cumming. Her screams of overwhelming pleasure echo of the rafters as her brain continues its unrelenting slide to complete meltdown. Darling is the living definition of sexually broken and we are not done yet. Next on the list is a DP with two rock hard massive cocks taking her from both holes. Will this bimbobot survive? Or will she break down? We unshackle her and drop her down to her knees to await her fate.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 749.8 MB

Download Destruction of Darling continues!

Roxy is back

Remember this cute local girl Roxy? She is back for another challenge! Can she make it through our shock collar video, where the power level gets increased by 5 at the time? Starting at level 1, Roxy is almost laid back. But she soon starts to make some sounds when we get to the higher levels. This is not easy!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13783kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download Roxy is back

Lifetime Slut

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.

Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he tears them away she goes to scream, but Matt covers her mouth with her hand so she can barely even breathe as she shakes and writhes in pain.

By the time he finally decides to move her, Sasha has had the hitachi vibrating her pussy for around fifteen minutes. One might expect that after being vibrated for that long, her pussy might have just gone numb, but actually it works the exact opposite way, making her clit more and more sensitive with every moment it's on. That's why it hurts so much when Matt bends her over backwards and starts flogging her pussy, and why she screams out with such pleasure when he finally stops flogging her and starts finger fucking the life out of her. By the time he's done Sasha has completely lost count of how many times she's cum. It'd be surprising if she even remembered her own name.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lifetime Slut

Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

In sunny Spain, there is always time for a good rope bondage battle! This time Rija Mae will brutally tie up poor Yvette Costeau! Don't worry though, Yvette is one of the toughest bondage models in the world! Rija Mae is a mean rigger though, she spreads Yvette's arms very wide, then suspends one leg, and even ties Yvette's mouth to the stairs!! That was unexpected, and very extreme. Yvette is very vulnerable, helpless, and quite angry.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

Abigail Dupree, Endza

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

Mia - High Intensity Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

BDSM shootings is lovely to watch, but how about being a model in such a video? Mia also likes BDSM but would not like to be involved unless she needs the money. Here is her brutal experience. She gets her legs spread and her pussy completely exposed. Countless strokes hit down on her poor pussy and smooth legs. Nice that she is an obedient girl that never resists to Dr. Lmp, except helpless screams lovely tears on her face.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8976kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mia - High Intensity Part 1

Vina - cute elbow bondage

Little 19-year old Vina loves bondage so much!! But what she loves even more is escaping! So we have to make sure to tie her up really tight, or she will get out eventually. Fortunately, her elbows go all the way together. That makes tight bondage a lot more fun! Vina is a really good escape artist, but elbow bondage is inescapable!!

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 498.0 MB

Download Vina - cute elbow bondage