Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Vanessa and Elane

Steve grabs Elane and he wants to know where's Vanessa. Elane tells him she'll be home soon and wants to know what he wants with her. Evidently, Vanessa owes him money and wants it NOW. He ties Elane's hands and ankles and Elane warns him that she will scream and let Vanessa know that he's there. That was the wrong thing to say because he has a fix for that., He stuffs her mouth full and wraps sticky duct tape tightly several times around her head until she can barely breathe. Now that he's got her gagged, he really ties her ass up, Vanessa comes in and calls for Elane but then she enters the room and sees her all tied up. She tries to free Elane but Elane is trying to warn her that Steve is coming up right behind her but Vanessa can't understand her and Steve grabs her. She tries to get away but Steve ties and gags her just like Elane. He leaves to find the money and Elane and Vanessa try to get each other loose. Steve comes back and he did find some money but he's going to make the women pay for him coming out, He ties the women together back to back and then he really gets cruel. He wraps tape around their heads pushing them together and wraps it several times. If Elane moves too much she could hurt Vanessa and the same for Vanessa. They can't move anyway and they are in horrible distress because they can't move and the tape around their heads is too tight. What are they going to do?
Starring Vanessa and Elane together.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1295kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 214.3 MB

Download Vanessa and Elane

Upskirt Lady in Red Satin Blouse

After Johnny takes video of me wearing my red satin blouse and skirt on the stool, he realizes that he could see my red satin panties and garters much better if I am sitting up on the counter. So, he breaks from the video camera for a moment to reposition me in a more advantageous situation for him. He removes the leather strap from my ankles and quickly replaces it with sports cuffs on both ankles attached to a spreader bar. Enchanted by my silky stockings and red high heels, he likes this new position much better. He pulls back out the camera to watch me wiggle around a bit more, now that he has a perfect view up of the fully revealed garters underneath my skirt. I can't go too far for fear that I may fall off the counter and soon drool starts to drip off my shiny red ball gag. How can we leave the house now? Is there any better place to be?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 115.8 MB

Download Upskirt Lady in Red Satin Blouse

Big breasted Alyssa Lynn tied up & destroyed by big cocks with deepthroat

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alyssa Lynn, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, BBC, Big Tits
Video language: English

Alyssa Lynn is a delight. Her big breasts and eager holes are unstoppable. The big blue eyes. Those puffy blow job lips. The genuine love of the sex. We are going to have fun today. Time to put this MILF through her paces as only Sexuallybroken can.
We start off with binding our toy in a bolero straightjacket from the stockroom that exposes her massive breasts in a perfect display. The straightjacket keeps her bound but leaves her holes exposed. We can flip her around like a ragdoll as we see fit. The bondage is beautiful in its simplicity and effectiveness. Time to drill her down. Two hard cocks step up to the plate.
Alyssa takes every inch without a whimper. The facefucking is without mercy but she loves it and puts her talented throat to use. And all the while another cock is taking her pussy. Alyssa is spit roasted into a drooling mess. We toss her around to get the perfect angle, impaling her upon the cock as she moans in appreciation.
We not stop until we have had our fill. Alyssa has been fucked limp and dazed. She has that perfect Sexuallybroken look plastered across her face. That look is why we do what we do. Until next time my dear...

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6812kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Big breasted Alyssa Lynn tied up & destroyed by big cocks with deepthroat

Felicity Feline - Rough punishment with airtight anal & deepthroat

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Anal, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation

Beauty slave Felicity Feline wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.

Duration: 1:08:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3216kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Felicity Feline - Rough punishment with airtight anal & deepthroat

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for? This isn't what they ever would have expected. They are in big trouble...

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Sasha Knox - Just a Thing

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sasha Knox
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Sasha Knox - Just a Thing