Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Complete destruction!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Syren De Mer live BaRS Part 2: Now that the warm up is over, Syren is about to get fucked so good she forgets her name.
Bound in a unique custom metal bondage device, Syren is about to feel sexual fear for the for time. The hard cocks come at her and she does her best to take it. It doesn't take long for the cocks to break her defences and send our hot cougar into total subspace. Complelty dick , we abuse our sexual slave, making her cum time after time. She is helpless to get away from dick, and the boys bring it. The look on Syrens face is all you need to know about what happen, and there is one more part to go!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Complete destruction!

Yellow and black Corset Part III

I struggled around on the floor and my knees were becoming raw, you couldnt tell as I had some nice hosery on. The only advantage to this gag is that it has a leather bulb that goes into your mouth, keeping you silent. When things hurt a bit you can bite down on it hard. I could also move aroumd a bit on my knees and I could pull on my hands a bit as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 121.5 MB

Download Yellow and black Corset Part III

Helpless and cumming, rough face fucking!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nikki Darling - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Ebony
Video language: English

Part Two of Septembers Live show with Nikki Darling.
Nikki is bound doggy style, both throat and pussy at cock height. Completely helpless and already dazed and confused from the the past scene, Nikki soon finds herself cumming uncontrollably as the brutal dick down continues! One dick penetrates her throat, while the other bangs the fuck out of her cervix. Unable to properly breath and cumming sends little Nikki even farther into sub-space.
The lights are on but Nikki is bye bye, Completely spaced as the huge cocks make her cum over and over. In the end Nikki is collapsed, exhausted from the screaming and cumming, One more scene to go...

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download Helpless and cumming, rough face fucking!

My First Suspension

I have been wanting to do a suspension for years. I just think they are erotic and artistic. It always seemed physically challenging as well. But Johnny has never done a suspension before and if I tried something this challenging, I wanted to be done correctly. Not to mention that Id be hanging and it is inherently dangerous if done inccorectly. When I got the chance to try it with the resident bad guy at SandraSilvers., I jumped at the chance. We initially didnt want to do a shoot, I just wanted to try a suspension. I was was tied with my bare and dirty feet in the air. My hands were behind my back and my but was up in the air. After a few minutes it was suggested to grab the camera. It was then they decided to add the gag. Some mouth packing was stuffed into my mout and the cute pink vet wrap secured it in place. I learned that suspension also have a mental challenge to those being tied. I loved it. I can not wait to do this again.

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 152.9 MB

Download My First Suspension

Muriel - panting and drooling

It is always interesting to shock girls with a really high sensitivity to electric shocks. Like Muriel, for her it is even an ordeal to be shocked at level one. Her toned six pack abs are heaving and tensing as she pants and drools, trying to catch her breath when we take it up all the way to 25!

Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14663kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 639.7 MB

Download Muriel - panting and drooling

Rain DeGrey Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey tightly tied

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

How about no position changes, no breaks, just strict bondage and relentless sex in all holes for the entire show? Only the very toughest can take a BaRS show, how will Rain handle it?

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey tightly tied

Pool Bound

I was in my one piece bathing suit, my bare feet was tied together at my ankles. My hands were tied behind my back. Despite my trying to hop away, Ben had grabbed me then gagged me using a green bandana. Before I could get away again, He picked me up and put me over his shoulder like you might carry a heavy bag. He carried me out to the pool and with a bit of , through me in. I was tied and flying through the air. I knew what was coming next I gulped down air, through my gag. I felt almost weightless, until I hit the water and sank firmly to the bottom. I didn't have time to panic. I crouched and put my feet firmly on the floor of the pool. With a giant heave, I pushed off, exploding towards the top of the water in search of safety and fresh air. I burst through the surface in a giant splash and took a deep breath, My hair was all around my face. I wanted to pull my hands up, but they were tied behind me. With every breath of air, the gag brought moisture and my hair was all over my face. I bobbed from the bottom to the top like this for several seconds, making my way around the pool. When I finally got to the pool ladder, I thought I was home free. Unfortunately I lost my footing and had to be rescued. I had fun none the less.

Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Pool Bound