Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Strain Part Two - Sweetness

Ms Cruz's pussy bulges through her metal chastity belt. With wrists, ankles, and neck shackled and chained, In part 2 of Strain, Ms. Cruz becomes tame. PD shackles her spread-eagle to the floor, plunges a dildo in her mouthhole, and puts the vibrator to her swollen clit. Her body writhes, delicious. Her eyes go foggy with pleasure. Contained in a small metal box, only her head protrudes. She's in orgasm heaven.

Format: real
Duration: 22:53
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 74.1 MB

Download Strain Part Two - Sweetness

The Merchandise Part II

My captor still has not received the call to deliver me to the auction, so he decides to have a little bit of fun with me and display my assets for his private viewing. I'm still wearing my blue corset with matching panties, lace top stockings and heels. He removes me from the couch and has me faced toward the column that I previously had my arms attached to above my head. Then he Xxx a thick white cleave gag in my mouth and ties my wrists in front of me with my arms around the pole. He watches as I struggle around ineffectually on the column. Then he decides to boost my predicament by transferring me back to the couch in a strict rope hogtie. I wriggle around and slither down to the floor and toil in a futile struggle. Wait a second, maybe I'm not going to the slave auction after all! I think he wants to keep me for his own personal use!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

Download The Merchandise Part II

Olga plugged outdoors!

Olga is crazy! I wanted to take her outside in her plugged chastity belt, but she took it a lot further! Olga is a real exhibitionist and she will take off her clothes whenever she can! But we were in a public park, and there were people everywhere!
Olga told me she had been dreaming about being totally free, outdoors, walking around in just a chastity belt! This was her first time ever in a belt, and I added a plug and we went outside. That would be a huge challenge for anyone, but Olga was just happy and free, and she kept running around without any clothes on, boobs out, in her chastity belt and collar.
Remember she is plugged with a 5-ball plug when you watch this video! It is easy to forget, because she walks around like it is the most normal thing in the world! She must have felt this big plug with every step. Instead, she just kept talking about the weather and how great it was to be outside!
Olga is one of the few girls I have met that are totally free. Of course, she was locked, and I held her keys, but she is free in her mind and spirit! She loves to be seen, she does not care about anything at all! It was very exciting to go outside with her, she is funny and very explicit. I have never walked around in a park with a naked girl in a plugged belt! It was an awesome day! When we got back to the studio, Olga was allowed to finally take off the belt. The plug was dripping wet! And of course. Olga licked it clean. She is insane!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Olga plugged outdoors!

Sophie Ryan - Locked and Stocked

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sophie Ryan
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Fingering, Hand Job, High Heels, Hood, Latex, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar
Video language: English

314 wants a man who is dangerous. She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues. She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it. She has fantasies of what he would do to her. None of them compare to the reality of having PD take control.

Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Sophie Ryan - Locked and Stocked

St. Andrews Cross Part I

We have been getting a lot of requests so We have been trying to shoot some more onscreen stuff for you. Johnny decided to build me a new St Andrews Cross that was a little more functional then our old one. It was stronger and could be stored a lot easier. The first time I got to see it was when I got tied to it, or secured to it. Johnny used my metal cuffs. He started by having me walk onto the camera and put my metal collar on me. We seem to be using this collar a lot lately. He then secured me the cross facing away. Although I get gagged in everything we shoot, Im not a big gag fan. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being helpless for my husband and sometimes I really do enjoy them, but overall I only really like tape and cleave gags. He told me we were going to do an over the mouth gag which I also really like because I don't drool and it doesn't bother the side of my mouth. He grabbed a pair of my used panties, wadded them up and stuffed them into my mouth. To keep me from spitting them out, he secured the over the mouth gag, just as he told me he would. I was not happy, could you tell?

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.4 MB

Download St. Andrews Cross Part I

Floor Slut Part Two

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

Nicky - shocking

Nicky was convinced she could handle the challenge. But after the first shocks she was already losing it. She wanted to pull the collar away from her neck (which is not possible because it's tight and locked), so we had to add the handcuffs. Poor Nicky. She probably won't be back.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Nicky - shocking

RealTimeBondage Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do. It's the best of both worlds.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 1

Olga Cabaeva - orange

Orange speedcuffs and the shock collar with the orange strap for new girl Olga! This collar is not as reliable, but just as powerful. When shocking too fast, the second shock is not as strong. And sometimes it does not connect at all. For Olga, this is even harder, she really doesn't know what to expect with this collar.

Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13980kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - orange

Bronte - Trials of a Tease

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Blindfold, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Choking, Cut Clothing, Dildo, Face Bondage, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

Bronte spends her entire life being a cock-tease to the men around her. That kind of behavior is unacceptable when she is with PD, though. He is going to get revenge for every guy that she has manipulated with her looks. She has humiliated dozens of boys, promising them all kinds of pleasure to get what she wants and then kicking them to the curb before she puts out. It is a mystery why she does not give her body up more often. She obviously loves having her holes filled. Being handled roughly makes her cunt juicy and whenever she cums there is a fountain pouring out of it. All it takes is a man powerful enough to make sure she pays what was promised.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 400.0 MB

Download Bronte - Trials of a Tease