Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Struggle Hogtie Vine

Johnny had this really awesome idea to make a bondage vine, because we hadn't seen anything like it yet. Not to say that anyone hasn't done it, but we haven't seen it, so we thought it would make for a great update! In this video, I struggle around in rope hog ties in many different bedtime ensembles including: garter belts, stockings, satin panties, baby doll nighties, satin slips, t-shirts, bare feet, there may be some socks. And then Johnny uses lots of different gags: ball gags, cleave gags, leather panel gag, duct tape. Needless to say, there's a lot jammed in this video and we hope you enjoy it! It took us a couple of months to shoot this and we hung on to it for a while because we weren't sure the video would be long enough! But, it turns out we filmed plenty to make a good video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5781kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.7 MB

Download Struggle Hogtie Vine

Sophie is back!

Beautiful submissive Sophie is back. She will soon start her own blog at BoundLife, taking over from the famous Gina. Sophie deserves her own website! She has been locked in her chastity belt for almost 9 months now, and her Master is a very strict keyholder. He sent her to us again for a shock training, because he thinks she is too weak and she breaks too soon. Well, we can not change that in one challenge, so Sophie still suffers a lot. Beautiful suffering though!

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Sophie is back!

Paingasm

A paingasm is something so rare that most girls don't even know that it exists. They have never been hurt so bad and teased so expertly that their hormones rage so far out of control that it makes them cum. Katharine Cane has never had the pleasure herself. Cyd Black will change that.The key is to subject her to just the right amounts of pain andpleasure, first alternately, then at the same time. She needs tofirst associate the feelings of torment and titilation.Once the two are linked subconsciously in her mind then one can be substituted for the other.She learns quickly. First Cyd canes her until he can see thestripes on her legs, then Katharine is vibrated until she cums. Thenext time he gives her an orgasm he makes sure to cane her all the way through it. After that the bondage becomes more and more intense with each passing orgasm. New and painful positions ensure that they are harder to achieve than the last. That doesn't mean she won't be getting off, though. It just means that they will be more intense every time.

Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Paingasm

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Speechless

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: Ankles tied to Wrists, Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Balancing, Balancing on Knees, Bells on Nipples, Black High Heels, Black Stillettos, Blonde, Breast Whipping, Caning, Chains
Video language: English

Cyd Black and Sarah Jane Ceylon are well acquainted. She is a bratty little bitch that needs to be put in her place sometimes. She is in sore need of an attitude adjustment and Cyd makes sure she gets one. Her tits are sensitive, making them perfect for clamps. Sarah can scream and cry and top from the bottom all she likes, but in the end, she has no choice but to submit.

Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Speechless

Nicole Vice and Daphne - dual shock

Close friends Nicole Vice and Daphne decided to take the challenge together. We had a lot of fun shocking them, even though we could not shock them at the same time (the channels seem to block each other out). We will work on a solution. Meanwhile, enjoy this double shock challenge!!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14601kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.3 MB

Download Nicole Vice and Daphne - dual shock

Rough Domination With First Anal & Deep Throat

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jenna Ashley
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Anal, BJ, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Pervert man is definitely going to have some fun with her. He takes on sub Jenna Ashley in this erotic BDSM play session.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rough Domination With First Anal & Deep Throat

Tied For Fun

Johnny and I decide to have a little bondage fun for you! In my white stretchy bustier (which has been very popular in the past), pale pink panties and white stockings, Johnny helps me down to the floor. Then, as I stay kneeling on the floor, he ties my arms behind my back in a chest harness and pops a drool inducing red ball gag into my mouth. And, for a bit of extra fun, Johnny pulls down the top of my bustier and I continue topless.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

Download Tied For Fun