Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not long before I return with more tape. I start at her wrists and tape all the way up her arms, welding them together. I take a few snapshots, before I stand her up. I pick her up and lay her face down on the hogtie bench. It's set up today so that her legs will be apart. Each ankle and calf are taped to the uprights. More tape is run across her chest and then to the back of the bench. More is added to her gag and then taped back as well, Armani to look straight ahead. More tape is added to her thighs and then more tape to arch her just a tad more. I quickly grab her tits as I have something more to add to them, but not yet. I keep adding more tape. I leave Armani to struggle and endure for a while. When I return, I add some nasty little clamps to her nipples. She doesn't like this at all! I tell her I'll be back later and poor Armani is left in agony.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

The Merchandise Part I

I'm being sold as a slave on the black market. My captor transports me in the back of an suv to his house while he awaits the call to bring me to the slave auction. With my hands behind my back shackled to my ankles, escape is unlikely. And, I've been sufficiently silenced with a big blue ball gag. Once we arrive at the house, he attaches a leash to the collar I've been assigned that identifies me only as Jackie. I'm led over to the couch where I am seated and unshackled. I don't dare try to get away with this imposing man in front of me. He ties my wrists with hemp rope and then pulls them above my head and secures them to the column behind the couch. My legs are tied at the knees and ankles with my high heels propped up on the ottoman in front of the couch. My ball gag is removed and mouth packing and clear duct tape are put in it's place. The silent detainer tugs at my dress to see if he wants to go any further. Then he proceeds to rip my dress open revealing the blue corset, matching panties and nude stockings underneath. He leaves and returns a moment later with a sign that reads: JACKIE $2,000,000 or better offer. What!?!? I'm only worth 2 million to him?! He lets me struggle for a bit while he decides what to do with me next.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 280.6 MB

Download The Merchandise Part I

Mystic Molly sc 2

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Flogging, Armbinder, Fire, Caning, Needles, Torture, Vibrator, Crying
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly sc 2

Farida - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Turkish model Farida is making her first steps in bondage modelling. It turns out she has really flexible arms, so we tied her in a reverse prayer! She did not expect the nipple clamps though, and in a reverse prayer, there is really nothing you can do to get those evil clover clamps off! Farida tried shaking, and struggling, but the clamps are harsh and they will always stay on. We love a good reverse prayer with nipple clamps, it's such a desperate situation!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 517.3 MB

Download Farida - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Pantyhose Encasement Part I

I bought 2 pairs of Pantyhose and cut out the crotch so I could wear one as a top. I thought I could show off a little nudity. I made the tope so that my hands were sealed inside the hose. Then I had Johnny tie me sitting indian style. Johnny of course picked out the gag, lately hes been using a lot ballgags on me. Im starting tho think its because I drool so much in them. He tells me he just loves the way I look in them. I also had him tie my shoulders and my chest. It turns out that the pantyhose is pretty slippery against hemp rope and consequesntly the rope was moving around. Johnny added more rope but to no avail. Giving up, He turned on the video camera and left the room.

Duration: 4:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 136.6 MB

Download Pantyhose Encasement Part I