Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Newbie Katrina Jade with natural DDD breasts

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade with natural DDD breasts

Mystic Molly

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Flogging, Hooded
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Alisha Adams - Hysteria

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Caning, Breast Flogging, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Electrical Play, Flogging, Full Face Mask, Leather Straps, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo, Nipple Bondage
Video language: English

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand. The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe. Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow. Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 411.7 MB

Download Alisha Adams - Hysteria

Bound by Desire part 3

Casey (Calvert) and Allie (Haze) have grown comfortable in their new lives of being submissive sex slaves to their dominant husbands (Richie Calhoun and Ryan Driller). Spoiled and given everything they want, they are in a world of kinky delights and deliciously wicked dominatrixes (Julia Ann) and sex toy gimps (Logan Pierce). Casey is given any man she finds sexually appealing (Johnny Castle) as a gift by her husband who lives for seeing her pleasured. Now Casey is confronted with the need to return the favor. Into this BDSM world Casey brings her friend Natasha Nice to be shown why love begins with a spank and a swat.

Duration: 2:15:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bound by Desire part 3