Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Flight Attendant Part II

Whitney had my hands cuffed behind my back with some cute pink metal handcuffs. She was keeping me quiet with a white ballgag. It was all I could do to keep from smiling too much or drooling on my uniform. She went to her overnight bag an returned with some items. I could not believe that the TSA would allow her to have that stuff in there, but then again she was carrying a ballgag and handcuffs in her purse. She laid me down on the floor and using rope, tied my ankles and thighs. I was really getting turned on, I even began to blush a bit. She then tied my feet to my wrists. My jaw was beginning to ache from the ballgag but she had me in a hogtie and began tickling my feet. I am extremely ticklish and all the nerve endings in my body were just firing. She rolled me over on my back and turned on her hitachi to give me some relief. I was in .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 219.9 MB

Download Flight Attendant Part II

Lady in Red Satin Blouse

Johnny and I were preparing to go visit a friend. So, I dressed up very ladylike. I put on a red satin blouse, with a black skirt, nude stockings and red heels. I sweep past my hubby briskly as I am trying to finish getting ready for our trip. As, I come close to him, he plucks up my skirt revealing the red garter belt and red satin panties underneath. He is drawn into my subtle seduction. But, he can't wait until we return home later to have his way. He throws me over his shoulder and carries me downstairs, gently placing me on the kitchen stool. Johnny grabs leather straps and buckles my legs together at the knees and ankles. He fastens my arms behind my back with sports cuffs and thrusts a shiny red ball gag in between my fiery red lips. He places my collar around my neck to remind me that I'm his alone. Then, my sweet hubby lets me tussle on the stool, slightly annoyed that I am now going to be late to visit my friend.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3496kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 98.4 MB

Download Lady in Red Satin Blouse

Octoberfest 2013 Part I

Johnny had tied my legs to the spreader bar and my arms tightly behind my back. Instead of using rope, he used my metal cuffs which bit into my bare skin. He had me sitting on the cold counter, which just made me squirm more. I was told that If I struggled well enough he would let me have some of my new . Now I love and I was only too happy to oblige. To make it more interesting he tightly strapped the new ballgag between my lips. With this ballgag, I drool alot. There wasnt much I could do but squirm around a look cute.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 137.2 MB

Download Octoberfest 2013 Part I

Juliette Black - Live Fast

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Penetration, Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Blow job, Breast Groping, Cage, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Cock Sucking, Dental Gag, Dildo
Video language: English

It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 928kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Juliette Black - Live Fast

Horny Zoey Laine Bound to Bench & Fucked Until Mindless and Drooling!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Zoey Laine, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Strap On

Zoey Laine is one sexy little sex-bot that never seems to get tired but that won't stop Matt and Dee Williams from trying to wear her down.
She is tied to a bench at just the right height to access her holes. Matt and Dee start by fucking her face and as expected, she is a champion sword swallower, but we didn't bring her here just to test her deep-throating skills. Matt and Dee Williams take turns fucking her face and her tight pussy until she is gasping and cumming over and over.
Zoey likes breath play and Dee Williams expertly puts her in a choke hold which makes her orgasms even harder. By the time Matt and Dee are done with her, Zoey is a drooling, panting shell.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Horny Zoey Laine Bound to Bench & Fucked Until Mindless and Drooling!

Calico - Calipig vol.2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Calico
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Pussy fucking, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Suspension, Wax play, Redhead, Skinny, Two guys

After being turned from Calico into Calipig and fucked savagely in the ass by Dr. Mercies and Orderly X, Calico gets taken to the Laboratory. There, she is hoisted up on a cold, metal table and waxed all over her body until she is covered in pink pigskin. That´s when the beating and round 2 of the painal begin.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 667.5 MB

Download Calico - Calipig vol.2

Lorelei Lee - Worked Over

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.
She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.
Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-drunk and thoroughly fucked.

Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lorelei Lee - Worked Over