Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The homeowner, the criminal and the cop

A criminal (JJ Plush) approaches a house in the middle of nowhere and is met by the homeowner (Carissa Dumond) who is quickly over powered and finds herself tied up in a chair. A few minutes later she is hopeful that an officer is coming to her rescue, but the officer (Cherry Busom) is met with the same fate as the homeowner. The criminal pulls the officers clothes off so that when she makes a run for it she won't be as obvious. The officer is tied in her underwear next to the homeowner, both of them gagged and mmphing in their predicament.
Before the criminal takes off in the officers clothing she decides to hogtie them both on the floor, removing the homeowners Keds and tying the officers long braided ponytail between her teeth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5150kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The homeowner, the criminal and the cop

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

MetalBondage - Bella returns after a decade! [MB710]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Can you believe Bella wrote me again after more than a decade to be back on the site! That's crazy! Remember her fun updates when this website was just starting up? She was so nice! Now Bella is back again and she still looks great! But things have changed here at MetalBondage. No more panties, and there's training challenges.

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14677kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 470.5 MB

Download MetalBondage - Bella returns after a decade! [MB710]

MetalBondage - Alisa - slave post [MB704]

By popular request, Alisa is back in the studio for some more metal bondage! She is a gorgeous tall brunette with huge boobs! And she is very curious, expecially when she finds a HUGE heavy steel collar, some cuffs, and a chastity belt next to a curious piece of metal pipe. She looks at the gear, touching it, as if she really wants to try it on.

Duration: 0:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14778kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download MetalBondage - Alisa - slave post [MB704]

Happy Valentines Day 2017

My girlfriend, Amanda Foxx, and I have just one itsy bitsy tiny request for Johnny on Valentine's Day....tie us up together, so we can roll around admiring each other in demanding hog ties. Johnny is never one to say no to ladies who ask to be tied up....especially if we're talking multiple girls who wish to be tied together! As, you may have guessed, Johnny readily obliges our request. We model for him in our adorable matching nighties, red for me and white for Amanda, little panties, garter belt and stockings, before he throws us down on the bed and works us up into artfully masterful hog ties with white rope for me and the red rope for Amanda to contrast out lingerie. Then, hmmmm... what else is missing? Oh yes!! Ball gags! Johnny pops some drool promoting gags into our mouths and let's us roll around the bed together to our hearts' content. This is turning out to be one quite satisfying Valentine's Day!

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2017

Nipse

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, Clamps, Gag

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nipse

MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle - orgasm frame [MB708]

Nikki is back! This time, her flexible tall body will be folded into the orgasm frame. A metal contraption that leaves her very exposed and vulnerable. With her wrists locked to the top of the frame, all I have to do is strategically place a magic wand and turn it on. The orgasm frame will definitely do its job, there is no escape! It didn't take long for Nikki to reach a huge climax. I think she loves being helpless and brought to orgasm. I like her very much, she makes me want to build more contraptions to torture/pleasure her!

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14744kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle - orgasm frame [MB708]

Orgasm Hostages

Release Year: 2023

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages