Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

MetalBondage - Alisa - slave [MB704]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Well, moments later, Alisa seems to have gotten what she wished for, and more. She is now naked, locked in the chastity belt, cuffed behind her back, and her massive collar is locked to a slave post. Some time in this position is the perfect training for submissives! Welcome back Alisa!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 523.3 MB

Download MetalBondage - Alisa - slave [MB704]

My Zen

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download My Zen

MetalBondage - Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - One Bar Prisons [MB705]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Liz and Blondie are two hot Spanish girls who love to touch each other! They like kissing, and fondling each other's boobs. So I tried to keep them apart by impaling both of them on One Bar Prisons. Did it work?

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14751kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 608.1 MB

Download MetalBondage - Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - One Bar Prisons [MB705]

IR Sound Effects Part One - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English

Rain Degrey is trying to deal with the pain. She keeps clenching her fists looking for something to hold onto. She grunts and cries like a wild animal and Dee takes those sounds as encouragement. Does she moan when the vibrator is on her clit? Does she cry when SD sits on her bound milkers? Does she cry more when she is whipped on her feet or her rose? Those are the kinds of things that let her know exactly which treatments are going to obtain the best sounds from Rain.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 418.5 MB

Download IR Sound Effects Part One - Rain DeGrey

Petra's Painful Initiation

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop. Petra will be commanded to spread her legs and wait for the strokes with patience. If she doesn't let her pussy properly, she will have to receive the whip on the inner sides of her legs. Famous master is determined to leave his marks on cute pussy, with his firm and systematic hits. Watch the movie and see if the fresh girl Petra can handle this tough game.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Petra's Painful Initiation

Night of Torture Part 1 - Scene 9

Release Year: 2023

She tries to shake her body, to shake off the sting. But she can barely move as it is and then the flogger starts in on her back. Some strikes make her cry out immediately while others leave a mouth wanting to scream but unable to, at least for the first few seconds afterward.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 719.4 MB

Download Night of Torture Part 1 - Scene 9

Jeans Bound Part II

I am wearing a snug pair of jeans with my Marilyn t-shirt and sporty sneakers. Looking too cute to do anything else, but be tied up, I end up cloaked in silver duct tape. Then, I end up with mouth packing in my challenging little mouth, with an around the head duct tape gag to match my bondage. Johnny picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and then turns on the video camera and tosses me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, which thankfully is muffled by the gag. I squirm all over the bed and honestly try to escape. The tape is not budging. Johnny leaves the room but keeps the camera rolling. I think I will be able to escape pretty easy. But the tape is just exhausting me. When he returns a few minutes later, he sees that the fight is out of me. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down a bit to reveal my red thong underneath. This only makes things harder and my shirt keeps riding up on top of it. Oh well, can't escape them all!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Jeans Bound Part II

In trouble again

Ms Rachel Adams is brought in with some tape on her hands and a gag. She stands tall looking incredible in those jeans while she gets all taped up. Her mouth is stuffed and wrapped with electrical tape and then a stretchy denim cleave goes on. She plops down on the couch and looses her shoes so her sheer black pantyhose feet are exposed. Nipple clamps go on and she struggles around and then winds up on the floor where the clamps are removed and her big gag is adjusted before being tightly hogtaped with tape from ankles to her pretty mouth. Another stretchy denim piece of fabric is used to blindfold her so she won't know what is coming next.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5144kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 753.3 MB

Download In trouble again

Girl by the Window

Mina is looking sexy as all hell dressed in a gorgeous uniform, this kind of costume is fucking made for her, there is something about cute Japanese girls and uniforms, Mina just destroys this look! Pigtails, green plaid skirt, white shirt, white knee high socks, black heels and sexy white panties. This was a really fun shoot, Mina teases the camera for a while before she is bound elbows tied tightly, and teases the camera some more. She is laid down on the carpet and has her ankles tied to her thighs and immobilised. Some very nice playful shots here, this one was a little more about the tease and cheesecake, there was just so damn many good shots to choose from I had to upload more preview images. There will definitely be more shoots with this exact costume, possibly a lot sooner than you think.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Girl by the Window

Brina James - Cocksucking Cunt (Bonus)

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Brina James
Genres: Blow job, Breast Caning, Cage, Cage Suspension, Caning, Chain leash, Chains, Foot Caning, Fucking, Hand Job, Leather Strap Gag, Leather Straps, Legs Spread

Locked in a cage, her face is cock high. Whimpering, she reaches out of the cage and into his pants. He straps her flat to a board and torments her feet. Desperate, she begs to suck his cock. It goes on this way back and forth - torment, cock-sucking, torment, cock-sucking. . . . She's fucked, vibrated, and choked. brina comes and comes and comes. Viciously caned with his cock deep in her throat, her screams ripple through his prick. . .

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 281.3 MB

Download Brina James - Cocksucking Cunt (Bonus)