Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Harem Girls II

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

Download Harem Girls II

Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Please welcome the awesomely sexy Hannah Claydon to Tieable! We tied her massive boobs in a very special red rope harness tie, and we gagged her pretty face with a nice shiny red ballgag! Lying down on her boobs is not going to be easy for poor Hannah, but she sure loves to roll around in tight rope bondage!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

MetalBondage - New girl River - Posture Fiddle [MB711]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

My newest exclusive model River!! She is incredibly pretty and very curious. Once locked in a chastity belt, I let her roam around the studio. River quickly found a lot of my gear, and she was very interested in the Posture Fiddle. She soon found out how it opened (it is locked with two big padlocks) and I could see she was satisfied to figure out how it worked. Next thing she knew, River woke up in the Posture Fiddle! Not a problem, she thought, the key was right there and she knew how to open it. Or did she.

Duration: 4:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14595kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download MetalBondage - New girl River - Posture Fiddle [MB711]

Professional Body Builder

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Professional Body Builder

Fabienne la Chienne

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Rachel Adams is dressed up for a company Christmas party but she isn't going to a party, she is being confronted about signing a NDA. She absolutely refuses not to sign, but they keep coming back at her removing and reapplying the gag, adding more ropes. She won't budge, so they blindfold her hogtied, shut the lights off and say they will be back in the morning.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5123kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

Studio: CumBots

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)