Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jackie Elf Christmas bonus

Our adaptation of Elf on the Shelf was so popular last year that we decided to do a new set this year. And, Jackie the Elf decides to get into a little mischief! She sets up a little surprise for Johnny to discover when he wakes up in the morning. First, Jackie Elf adorns the living room rug, by the Christmas tree, with a holiday message in duct tape. Then, she has a friend tie her up with rope - chest harness, arms behind back and legs tied at ankles, above the knees and below the knees- give her a duct tape gag and position her under a santalike throw blanket. When Johnny discovers her, she sets into a struggle to wiggle out from underneath the holiday blanket. Jackie thrashes around in her elf outfit and boots until she loses her elf hat and fully reveals her red satin panties. Then, Johnny realizes how much duct tape she has wasted and takes executive action. He makes a point about misappropriating duct tape, by wrapping the duct tape around her head (which had the added benefit of making the gag a lot more effective). And, then, he turns her tie into a tight hogtie. She struggles around some more on the floor, once again hiking up her dress and revealing her panties, until she is too tired to struggle any more. I think Jackie the elf got the point about the proper use of duct tape! Now, hopefully, she'll stay out of trouble for the rest of the season!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Jackie Elf Christmas bonus

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

MetalBondage - Denise versus the Deepthroat Trainer [MB707]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Cute 19-year old Denise wants to do every submissive training I can think of, so she can become a good slave girl, she says. Well, I guess that means she has to go on the Deepthroat Trainer! It looks easy at first, and Denise is very well trained in blowjobs, but 4 strong springs pull her back every time she tries to fight for breath.

Duration: 3:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14788kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

Download MetalBondage - Denise versus the Deepthroat Trainer [MB707]

Licking Girls Feet

Cast: Nicole, Emma, Olivia, Monica
Genres: Domination, Erotic, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Made For Women, Mature, Russian Girls, Softcore, Humiliation, Worship, Ass Fetish, Spitting, Face Slapping, Shoe Fetis

Nicole is going on a date and her slaves are helping her. Nicole sits on thick Emma's face like she's sitting on a chair and applies makeup. Olivia brushes her hair and old Monica licks her shoes. Everyone seems busy, but Nicole doesn't like the way her slaves are serving her. She is in a bad mood and the slightest mistake irritates her. Emma accidentally moves a little and Olivia doesn't brush her hair well. "You stupid whore! Don't you know how to comb my hair? I showed you how it's done!" - Nicole shouted and began to spank pitiful Olivia hard. The slave asked for forgiveness, but Nicole was already angry. Olivia's face turned red from Nicole's slaps. "My feet are sweaty! Get on the floor, sluts!" Nicole ordered. The slaves immediately lay down on the floor and stuck out their tongues. Nicole began to wipe their tongues with her bare soles and morally humiliate them. After which, in the same way, Nicole wiped her shoes on their tongues. The slaves knelt down and began to bow to their mistress, telling her numerous compliments and kissing her shoes. "I know that I am beautiful, and you are stupid losers! Stupid and ugly!" - Nicole said and ordered each slave to look in the mirror. "You were born to serve me!" - Nicole said with disgust and spat in the faces of the unfortunate slaves. It is very dangerous to anger Nicole and put her in a bad mood...

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Licking Girls Feet

Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

Pin up cutie Cherry Busom gags herself with a white ballgag and then a bandana with an entire roll of vetwrap and some microfoam and then she removes it and puts on some leg irons and then satin panties rolled up in a satin scarf. She puts a stocking cap on and then wraps her mouth with thin clear stretchy tape and then she contorts herself into all kinds of positions on the desk with some handcuffs on now too.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5160kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 597.5 MB

Download Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

Hello

It's time to ring in the New Year right. To welcome 2017 with open arms and embrace change as it comes our way. We're not usually big partygoers, but decide it's been a while since we actually made it to one of those fancy New Years parties where people actually get dressed up, sip champagne and kiss at midnight. So, we are doing it! I put on an elegant, but simple satin gown with nude stockings and matching red high heels. I, also, have my hair situated in signature curls. And, we're running late. It's almost 10:30 and we haven't left the house! Johnny, as usual, has other plans. That's why we haven't left yet. Why go out and hang out with a bunch of odd people when all he really wants to do is tie me up. He positions me (still brewing a little bit) in front of the Christmas tree in the loft (which is coming down tomorrow, I vow) and ties my arms behind my back in a strapado. Then, he puts the harness ball gag in my mouth (not my favorite, Johnny). He watches me struggle and drool for a while before letting my arms drop at midnight. Still waiting for that change in 2017..

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2089kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.0 MB

Download Hello

The Foot of the Bed

Mina is hogtied tightly at the foot of the bed, she is wearing a bodysuit and tights from Black Milk, which look sexy as fuck. Tight elbow bondage, extremely tight hogtie, hey harness gag relentlessly pulled back until it can go no more. And when that was not enough, after beginning to untie her, I decide to do it again even tighter!

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Foot of the Bed

Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Release Year: 2023

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble