Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Tattooed slut

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tattooed slut

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 3

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, , Ring Gag, Toys, Pissing, Tits Torture, Washing

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 3

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

A Definite Arch

This was a quite fun shoot. I had chicken wings today :p I was wearing my favourite black sheer shirt, leather corset and shiny PVC panties. I was going to wear high heels but decided to go with bare feet. We started shooting me just feeling the tight corset and feeling my panties and my toes. I was gagged, and my arms were bent and tied. My head was pulled back nice and tight. Oh it felt good And my body was pulled back and secured to the bed frame, It felt even better as it also released tension from my head. I tried hard moving / wiggling but not to fall over. Actually one of the hardest things in this shoot was to swallow :p Thanks to the sun it kept me nice and warm throughout the shoot! And thank you all for waiting for an update. Hope you enjoy xx Mina xx

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download A Definite Arch

Rachel Roxxx & TJ Cummings - Tease and Denial

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Cummings will be showing Rachel Roxxx what real tease-and-denial is all about. She will be denied orgasms every time she's just about to have one and begs to be allowed to climax.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 327.6 MB

Download Rachel Roxxx & TJ Cummings - Tease and Denial

History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy