Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Josi Valentine, Katharine Cane - The Purple Dress + Paingasm Part 2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Josi Valentine, Katharine Cane
Genres: Anal Fingering, Ass Play, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Crying, Dental Gag, Dildo, Electrical Play, Fingering, High Heels, Leather Straps, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

The short purple dress that Josi Valentine is wearing looks like it may be uncomfortable underneath all of her bondage. The chains that hold her in place make her outfit bunch up in the most unseemly way. The only solution, of course, it to strip it off. It doesn't take much to see how excited that makes her. Her panties come down and her pussy is instantly wet. It is a good thing, too, because whether she is ready or not, PD is going to be using her holes. The 2nd part of our double feature stars Katharine Cane and Cyd Black. She has been hanging around with him all day but he hasn't gotten bored with her yet. He has set up a chain to keep her in place but rather than secure it to her limbs it is holding a dildo in place in her ass. It's just as effective but far more insidious. She can move all she wants but every little shift is going to make her much more uncomfortable. And it isn't in Cyd's nature to just leave her alone.

Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 731kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 258.1 MB

Download Josi Valentine, Katharine Cane - The Purple Dress + Paingasm Part 2

Adele - elbows tied in pink

New girl Adele wants to be a famous bondage model. Well, she is off to a good start! She appeared on various websites already, doing some hard challenges. We tied her up to see how flexible she is. Her elbows easily touch! Ok, Adele is going to be a big star if she wants to! Super cute and flexible, and a very submissive nature. She's definitely a talent!

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 395.2 MB

Download Adele - elbows tied in pink

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Shutter bed

Release Year: 2023

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my limp body.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps

File size: 671.1 MB

Download Shutter bed

Alani Pi - Boner

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Calf Caning, Caning, Face Bondage, Full Face Mask, Hitachi, Hood, Leather cuffs, Pogo, Rope Gag, Single Tail, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

Alani Pi never learned that extremely important lesson from early on: beware of strangers with candy. For her it is the promise of a good time that lures her into PD's studio. She does get it, just not in the way that she imagined. Instead of getting a little high though, she is going to be brought low. That skateboard of hers makes a great mobile platform. PD ties her to it and fucks her back and forth. After that she is immobilized on all 4s, with her ass up in the air. To help her keep her back straight PD puts a hook in it that he attaches to a gag in her mouth. It is a day full of humiliating violations. One that is not even over yet.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 733kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 171.1 MB

Download Alani Pi - Boner

Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments pd has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.

Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

Download Day Part 2 Mei Mara