Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jennifers Punishments

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Jennifers Punishments is an intense video that chronicles the punishments of a young woman who has chosen to be held accountable for offenses committed throughout her lifetime. Jennifer proved to be very tough

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 665.8 MB

Download Jennifers Punishments

Sandra Silvers and Jackie Christianson

Merciless Medic Helpless MILF Hostage - Hysterically Loud Laughter in Ungagged, Barefoot, Bondage Tickle Torment!
Doctor Silvers picked out the petite, pretty blond for a ten minute tickle test, taking into account those dainty feet and tiny toes would concentrate the effects of the impending endurance challenge. Requesting her hulking helper prepare the patient, he had strapped their delightful debutant detainee into a rusting examination chair, adjusted for the sole purpose of presenting each pedicured, bare foot to the dubious Doctor. The assistant assailant now removes the ball gag jamming open the purloined patients' jaw, ready to release raucous laughter caused by Doctor Silvers' endeavors. The timer is set. the tickling commences. screams of hysterical squeals ensue. But when the final seconds count down the helpless hostage can only plead for her torment to end, between gasps for breath, every muscle aching from the merciless mirth inflicted upon her as, mutually, the questionable medical masters of menace mean to continue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:09
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Jackie Christianson

Lola - Flying Frame Fright

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Lola
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Blonde, Breast Groping, Cattle Prod, Fingering, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Pogo, Spike Board, Stocks, Vibrato

The repetitive squeak of metal against metal. She swings, strapped onto a steel grate that's hanging mid-air, parallel to the floor. Her neck and torso are strapped tight. Her lower legs and arms have been pulled through the grate, folded backwards, and fixed in place. Mr. Pogo slips into her cunt, fucking her. Then in her mouth. The grate, perfectly balanced, pivots easily. Her head angles downward, her mouth at cock height. A flogger strikes her breasts, giving them a blush. The whip that slaps her pussy colors her labia rosy. He sits in front of her face. Manipulating first one hole, then the other. It doesn't take long. She comes quickly, happy. Wooden stocks weigh on her neck and wrists. She sits on a bed of spikes. He gets hard when he sees tears run down her cheeks. Through all the torment she laughs. But after she comes, when she can't do what he wants, she tears up. Doused in excess, her balance centers upon one point only. Small effort sets her in motion, back and forth, swinging.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 228.8 MB

Download Lola - Flying Frame Fright

A Day At The Office

Another day at the office causes Justine to pop a dvd into her laptop and let her imagination run wild. As she watches Tobi struggle on her computer screen, her mind drifts off to a darker place - where there is only restraint! Self-bondage is the only way Justine finds satisfaction - muzzle-gagged and hogtied with her nipples clamped, bound in leather straps; Panty-gagged and cuffed in a kneeling strappado with clothespins on her nipples; and bound to a chair wearing nothing but bird clamps, a gag and her pantyhose! As she emerges from her dream world, she pulls a 2-inch ball gag from her purse!

Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download A Day At The Office

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Courtney Taylor Iron Bound

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Blond, Big Tits, Domination, Bondage

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you."

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Iron Bound

Alice Merchesi

Cast: Alice Merchesi
Genres: teen, petite, older & younger

Alone in the woods is no place for a to be. It's no wonder I got lost and got taken by surprise. When I came to my senses later I found myself gagged with tape in the back of a van. A strange man was staring at me so I started to panic. He made me calm down and removed the tape from my mouth. I begged him to let me go and offered to do anything to gain my freedom. He took that so literally his cock was soon fucking my mouth. He yanked me to my feet, stripped me and entered me from behind. Despite my cries he fucked me hard then spun me around, picked me up and screwed me against the wall. Next he threw me to the floor and pounded my pussy til he exploded inside me. He then handcuffed me and tied my legs so I couldn't get free. He left me there and promised to return shortly to breed me again. I hope like hell I escape before then.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps

File size: 991.9 MB

Download Alice Merchesi

Siouxsie Q Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. OT wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Part 2