Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Can she take what we dish out?
We keep our pet locked in a cage, taking it out when we feel like playing. And right now we feel like playing. Chanell is hauled out and bent over our handy fuck table, which is the perfect height to leave both ends deliciously, completely exposed. Face down, ass up, her elbows are bound behind her back. That and a neck rope is all it takes to keep her in her place. Then our pet is dropped to her knees to earn her keep. Which she does with vigor. Chanell sinks home to the base.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

Secretary Milf

I choose to vamp up my image a little bit today, just to make things a little more interesting. I mean, Johnn is so strict with his office wardrobe dresscode. So, I wear my usual satin blouse, but then, I pair it with a leather skirt instead of the usual pencil skirt. And, I wear black back seam stockings and leather boots. I have on my regular satin panties in case Johnny decides to punish me for my misdemeanor. Of course, he sees my attire and is not too pleased. He has me remove the offensive leather boots, and I end up ball tied on the floor with lots of rope.He also mouthpacking in my mouth and gives me a very thick duct tape gag. If you need any sign that Johnny has forgiven me...notice the upskirt. I think he's going to get over it soon! ;) Until the next time I decide to rebel.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Secretary Milf

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

After Pole Class

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download After Pole Class

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Nicki Blue - Morning Wood Part One

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: Black High Heels, Blow job, Breast Groping, Crying, Cut Clothing, High Heels, Inverted Suspension, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Pinching, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex

Nicki Blue wakes up in the morning with a screeching alarm and a job to do. There is a man in the bed and she needs to make sure that he wakes up with a smile on his face or this day is going to go very poorly for her. He cannot get enough of her mouth once he has had it. Still, it is better to suck his dick all day and hope it keeps him happy than to stop, even for a minute, and in case he decides that he needs other entertainment. Whenever he is feeling bored she knows that pain cannot be far behind.

Duration: 33:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 259.4 MB

Download Nicki Blue - Morning Wood Part One

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent. preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute.
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they're held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

Zayda J - Cry Out

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Zayda J
Genres: Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breast Suction, Celebrator, Crying, Dental Gag, Dildo, Drool, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Inversion, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag

One look at the implements that PD has laid out in front of her tells Zayda J everything she needs to know about what is coming today. There are very few uses for a dildo that can conduct electricity and none of them are her idea of fun. The same could be said for the suction tubes and pumps she has her eyes on. It is clear that whatever he is planning will be an elaborate demonstration of his sadistic prowess. If she cannot get away she may have to learn to love it, or else how will she survive this treatment.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 923kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 242.2 MB

Download Zayda J - Cry Out