Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Video Blog with Rachel

I have been wanting to do this for a long time and last month Rachel had a little time, so I quickly put this together. Planning on doing more in the future so please feel free to leave comments. I have once again been having vehicle issues, but I believe those are resolved and I plan on shooting new content in a few weeks. For Jan 2018 I will be shooting Rachel, Amanda Foxx, and Illustrious Rouge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

Download Video Blog with Rachel

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1

When we last saw Rachel, she was outside rolling around in the dirt bound in leather. The vigilante mentioned getting her cleaned up. This clip starts with a door opening and The Vigilante pushing in a cage on wheels. Surprise rachel is inside, cuffed and cruelly gagged. She stays caged for a bit and then the lock is removed and the doors open. Soon after, The Vigilante lifts her out. He sets her in a chair as he pushes the cage out of the way. He gropes her a bit before removing her gag. He chains her to the chair at her waist. He reminds her that if she gives him any problems that she can spend the night hanging in the barn again. Rachel's wrists are recuffed in front and she is given blackout contact lenses. These are the kind that blind you. Once the contacts are in, Rachel looks terrified. The Vigilante removes her ankle cuffs and waist chain. He stands her up and orders her to strip. She struggles a bit to strip with no vision, but she manages and is soon standing in nothing but an unbuttoned shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1

Adele - elbow talent

Young Adele is an Italian girl with a talent for bondage! She has been to some shoots now, and she really loves getting tied up. Adele is a natural talent, with incredibly flexible arms, as we saw last time. This time though, we are going to make it even tighter. There will be no room for wriggling at all! Adele's elbows will get tied all the way together in black long gloves with white rope, it looks amazing! What a patient and sweet girl, she will be a famous bondage star soon!

Duration: 4:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

Download Adele - elbow talent

Maddy O Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy
Genres: Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercing

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maddy O Reilly

Trina Michaels - Caged Pig

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Trina Michaels
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Cage, Celebrator, Chains, Dildo, Mud, Mud Pit, Nose Hook, Orgasm, Pogo, Ring Gag, Shackles, Vibrator, Wall Cage, Zip Tie
Video language: English

Trina Michaels makes a magnificent captive. She fits perfectly in the cage PD has prepared for her once he has pulled her tits through the bars. Sure, it may get a little warm in there when he puts a set of burners under her feet, but she should be grateful for the shelter. If she complains too much he may have to drag her outside and show her what real rough living is. There is a very large pool of mud out back and this pig is going to wallow in it.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 928kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download Trina Michaels - Caged Pig

Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage

Release Year: 2023

After uncorking a mysterious a bottle, Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage assume the Genie they've released will grant wishes. It's the other way around as the Genie wishes for slave girls that she can punish and tease into a sexual frenzy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 927kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage

Moxxie Maddron - Left Alone

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Moxxie Maddron
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

Moxxie loves having things shoved into her holes, especially if it saves her from suffering. Pain can be its own reward but for her it is just a path to what she really wants. Moxxie is a slut, through and through, and if it means having an orgasm or tasting a dick again she will endure anything.It does not take PD long to twist that to his own end. Everyone knows a pussy is extremely sensitive after a couple orgasms. Once she has cum she can barely keep her wits about her. He puts the hood on her and gives her some more. Every time she cums it is more intense than the last. When he takes the hood off she may think it is over, but he is waiting for the machines to wear out and she has got a long way to go. PD will check back in a few hours.

Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 583kbps

File size: 164.5 MB

Download Moxxie Maddron - Left Alone

Fallon West - Ho Kart

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Fallon West
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Brunette, Two guys

Fallon is a submissive anal whore who likes to be controlled and used like an object without any feelings of her own. So we tie a steering wheel to her and turn her from cock to cock. We fuck her face, fuck her ass, do lots ass to mouth on her, and make her lick man ass. She was a nasty, obedient bitch.

Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2613kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

Download Fallon West - Ho Kart

Ropexpert Xxx video

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video