Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Tax Assessor: Alana Cruise's Anal Submission to Stirling Cooper

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Alana Cruise
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Chains ,Spanking ,Pain ,Submission ,Brunette ,Domination ,other hair color ,Bondage
Video language: English

The beautiful brunette Alana Cruise is working for the county tax assessor's office and is on the case to find out what Stirling Cooper is hiding. His property has been red flagged for review with all the construction taking place. With a possible 400% increase in taxes or potential levy on the property, the handsome Stirling Cooper is rightfully upset. He decides to set a little trap for this perky assessor. Setting up a hidden camera in his home, he waits for Alana to return. With a checkbook in hand he offers to pay Alana Cruise with a personal check for her to make this tax nightmare go away. This little minx grabs the check before Stirling shows her the camera. Caught, but Stirling is no where near done with his payback. She almost bankrupted him and it's time for her to pay. He grabs her and ties her in restrictive rope bondage, chains, and a ball gag. She insists she'll do anything to get out of this situation and first up is a deep throat gagging blowjob. Stirling's rock hard huge cock gets Alana drooling, she can't believe how far she can take that monster. But, it's not all about pleasure, next up is the pain. Full corporal punishment with the crop and flogger all over Alana's tight little body and pussy. Flipping her over Stirling gives her a hard spanking on her red ass before delivering a deep fucking in her wet tight pussy. This assessor wouldn't be complete without anal. Stirling gets mounts her from the top and pile drives a deep anal submission. She cums soo hard from the anal fucking and hitatchi before Stirling unloads his load all over her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Tax Assessor: Alana Cruise's Anal Submission to Stirling Cooper

5 Girl Intake Selecting the perfect slave to train

Cast: Lillianne Lane ,Lyla Storm ,Kayla Kay ,Kristine Kahill ,Maestro Stefanos ,Arabelle Raphael ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage ,Sadism ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,mixed ,slim ,Latinx ,Brunette

We start with five girls on display in a meat locker waiting to be inspected with hopes of being chosen as the next trainee. They all know that if picked they will go on to be trained and hopefully succeed in becoming an upper floor slave.
Once the decision is made for the new trainee, she is taken to be cleaned, and prepped for her first day. It is apparent in the beginning that although she is what Mr. Acworth is looking for she is not even close to being a good slave. She needs a lot of work if she is going to become worthy of serving the House.
The rest of the day is spent testing her on her abilities, talents, and evaluating her desire to serve. Now that we have set a foundation we can begin her training.

Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download 5 Girl Intake Selecting the perfect slave to train

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Speech Training Veruca James, Day Three

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Veruca James, Owen Gray
Genres: bondage, whipping, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Talk Dirty to Me. It is a simple command, but it is delightfully difficult for poor Veruca to execute it well, especially when she is getting fucked, electrocuted and whipped. This features speech training through operant conditioning, and as always, heavy anal fucking is a matter of course with Miss Veruca.

Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Speech Training Veruca James, Day Three

Penny Play's Anal Facial Humiliation Day

Cast: Penny Barber ,Damon Pierce

Some days I get up and I just want to play rough. I want to grab the cunt, lock her down, control her completely and humiliate her. I don't care what her name is, or what she's done, or who the fuck she is. All I know is when I get my hands on her she's in for it.
This one showed up and found herself on her knees, clothing stripped off, her head in a rubber hood and trapped in a metal cube with her wrists cuffed behind her. Then she's upside down, ass in the air, with a hook jammed up in it and tied to her air. A mirror underneath her so she can stare at herself drooling and intensify the humiliation.

Duration: 42:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Penny Play's Anal Facial Humiliation Day

Wonderland

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "Whom"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

Download Wonderland

Trick or Treat

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat