Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The therapy

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." - Slave H.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2917kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The therapy

Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.

First she stuffs a huge shiny black sex toy into the bound and helpless sub's gaping shaved pussy, then she turns her over on her tummy to prepare Sandra's asshole with the vibrator and fingers. Then the decisive moment is here: having made a huge gape out of the Melo rosebud, the mistress gradually crams most of her hand in there!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:47
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Yoga

I got these really cool yoga pants at Old Navy and decided that they would be great for a little bondage workout. I pair my coral yoga pants with a gray t-shirt and Johnny ties me barefoot on the floor in a hog tie with the silky gray rope. He, then, gives me a thick white cloth gag and proceeds to let me attempt to stretch my way out of this predicament. I don't get away, but I do happen to get in a little bit of exercise by struggling around so much! Win Win!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

Download Yoga

Anal Training

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Anal, Toys, Canning, Humiliation, Masturbation, Orgas

Slave Anal Training is a tradition to condition a slave for better sodomy in the BDSM Lifestyle. IF you have the need to see anal slavery, sodomy or just simple anal play in the Master⁄slave lifestyle or you are having desires to serve a Master Or you want to learn more about owning a consensual anal slave then you are at the right place! Here in this video you will see Master James interact with his slave abigail in the act of submission and anal training. This is accomplished by the Master giving tasks to the slave for stretching the asshole for better sodomy and fetish perversions. Other means of direct training shown here are influenced by the cane, cock sucking and the root. By watching this video, I am quite sure that you will be educated in the administration and use of the root in a greedy submissive asshole as well as a need to purchase any video this anal slave has made.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anal Training

Plowed - Emily Marilyn

This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.

Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

Download Plowed - Emily Marilyn

No Mercy For The Sweet

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

Vicky Vix

Vicky Vixxx was desperate. She had been thoroughly bound by a strange man, harnessed, and had a humiliating crotch rope attached. To keep her quiet, her mouth had been taped with sticky grey tape. He left her but before he did, he warned he'd be back. Now all she could do was struggle futilely, trying to get loose before he came back. She cried out repeatedly but nobody could hear her under the tape. What strange fate awaited her upon his return? Could she ever hope to escape? Only time would tell!

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 277.5 MB

Download Vicky Vix

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Transported Secretary Part II

The stranger and I arrive at our destination and I hear the car stop. We're back in another garage I realize as the trunk pops open. I'm helped out of the trunk and led to a chair in the living room. Wait! I've been here before! This is Johnny's house. I don't have any time to think about why he may have captured me and brought me back to my boss's house when he pushes me down into the chair and starts to time me tightly with rope to the chair. Then he stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and covers it with a thick layer of duct tape. Now, any scream I have would be reduced to a muffle. My pale pink satin skirt rides up as a result of onw leg being lifted up to the side if the chair. And, my sky blue satin panties, garters and top of my stockings are revealed. I sure hope he leaves my white satin blouse alone. I have no idea why he brought me here. But, it's only 2 pm. So, I have a while to wait before Johnny will be home from the office. I hope there is a good explanation for all of this.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 507.4 MB

Download Transported Secretary Part II