Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Trunk

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Trunk

The Magic

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic

Writhing with Reena

After shooting her for years, we get Reena Sky in for a SocietySM shoot...Reena isnt exactly a bondage enthusiast although she does enjoy being tied up...She is just a tough and sexual woman...submissive? yes...but not in a trained or traditional way...another woman who just knows the role instinctively and plays it very bravely...she doesnt ever run from her anxieties or try to hide them...she faces them with a very beautiful face...that's another thing I should mention about Reena but probably don't have to...she is hot...sultry...feminine and soft...a real charmer...I feel that Reena really deserves the rough treatment though...she's sick of guys thinking that she's a powder puff...I rope her down thoroughly...ass up on our spread bench...a good flogging and onto her pussy...the dildo-vibe combo gets her gooey...I know what's coming so I get her off early...I rig her up in a simple gravity rack, giving constant preasure to her sweaty body...it's very hot in the dungeon, and Reena shows it...and it only gets better as she lay on that rack, stretching and struggling to endure...with the TENS unit and dragon's tail, I don't give her any time to relax...other, less entertaining duties interfere with my time with Reena and I leave her with Bane...he ropes her up and spreads her out...anus to pussy TENS play gives Reena a whole new world of sensations to deal with in a very compromising tie...then stuffed with a dildo and vibed to insanity...then he bends her over and works over her ass...this shoot makes it official...Reena is a BDSM model whether she likes it or not...but I'm very certain that she does.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 180.7 MB

Download Writhing with Reena

Slave trade

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Forced to strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave trade

Melody Jordan

We love those innocent looking girl next door types, just as much as you do. We are proud to bring you Melody Jordan as todays update for the best sex.
Whenever a fresh new girl walks onto our stage we never know what to expect. How good is she at bondage? Can she deep throat? Can she endure a brutal skull fucking? How flexible is she? Is she really into it, or just here for a payday? Thats why we do the "Meet and Greet". It is an impromptu live bondage session right before your eyes. All bondage on screen, all action made up as we go along. The most realistic bondage and sex scene you will see.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Melody Jordan

Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore

We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Sabrina Banks.

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina Banks.

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1