Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Will Of Iron

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

A dominating executrix puts four ex-wives through rigorous disciplines and tortures to find out who stole her late husband's will. These girls get tortured and have to decide if they will give in to a nasty Fem Dom or have a will of iron.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:33
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Will Of Iron

Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties. Clothed, corseted or naked, but almost always with a ballgag, Jewell struggles against her ropes with an endless flood of drool as the scenes progress. Each tie refusing to disappoint the bondage fan, her hogtie fest culminates in forced orgasms and a penetrating dildo tied into place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Amanda waits nervously. Her captor soon emerges with more rope, which he uses to secure her waist to the chair. Her big tits are then bound with electrical tape. More clear tape is wrapped around Amanda and the chair, before her large red ballgag is removed and replaced with a huge white rag. It is held in place with a roll of microfoam tape. Her legs and feet are then completely wrapped in the clear tape, before her ankles are roped and tied back. Rope criss crosses her waist and is then cinched. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 796.8 MB

Download Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 2

19 year-old Anastasia Rose - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 19 year-old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Piss , Bondage

Dr. Mercies was feeling down and needed Anastasia to serve him and lift him up. I don´t know if we can call this a "case file," to be honest, more like a documentary. This special video has extremely rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, deep ass eating, a big piss , licking piss off the floor to use as anal lube, cum in every face hole, hard spanking and face slapping, and a puppet rope suspension with Anastasia serving Dr. Mercies while she gets beaten. Best of all: the scene was filmed in real time and is completely authentic. No one else makes stuff like this.

Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download 19 year-old Anastasia Rose - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.

Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

Wenona - When Wenona Wails

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 47:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Wenona - When Wenona Wails

Lexi Belle

Holy shit this slut Lexi Belle seriously has a fine fucking ass that you´re going to see in some really kinky action where you will be seeing her spreading her butt and getting abused in every way.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Lexi Belle

Purple Hogtie

What can I say? We couldn't let the purple fun end with just a simple strapado and ball gag. While I am still wearing my purple tank top, garter belt, satin panties, gloves, and cuban heeled stockings, I head to the floor for a hog tie with my silky silvery gray rope. For this predicament, though, Johnny gives me a (you guessed it) purple bandanna cleave gag. We try not to do too many part I and part II's, but when I find an outfit I am comfortable in and really like how it is going, we just keep on rolling. As you should do as well.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.2 MB

Download Purple Hogtie