Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Amelia Dire Arielle Aquinas - Miss Pure & the Ass Whore

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amelia Dire Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass to other girls mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Cum swapping, Facial, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain
Video language: English

Innocent Arielle devours the anal filth from Amelia in this filthy ass to mouth and anal therapy session. You see, Arielle is too much of a good girl, and Amelia is too much of a hardened, filthy ass pig who has failed multiple treatments. So Dr. Mercies decides to transfer some filth from Amelia to Arielle to help them average each other other out. This involves a brutal anal punishment pounding from Orderly Damian and lots ass licking and . Then the two girls learn to "meet in the middle" for some rough face fucking as they cross back and forth over each other to suck the two cocks of their sicko therapists. Finally, Dr. Mercies makes Amelia lick his ass while Arielle gags on his cock. He cums in innocent Arielle´s mouth and makes her drool it all over Amelia´s face, into her mouth and eyes. Amelia eats all the sperm, and then the two girls are dragged by the hair into the padded cell.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amelia Dire Arielle Aquinas - Miss Pure & the Ass Whore

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of herself and her needs. I did just that. I brought out my hitachi and started pleasuring myself with it. The waves of pleasure I could feel were building deep down and inside. It felt amazing. Knowing that I tend to scream I gagged myself with the 2" ball gag. I started drooling right away. I then tied my legs to the base of one of the dining room chairs. Once my legs were tied so they couldn't close I sat on the hitachi and started pleasuring myself more. As I started rubbing harder agaisnt the hitachi, the drool started coming out even more. I was getting more and more exicted. I love it when the hitachi is rubbbing hard agaisnt my clit. The harder the better, it was building and then finally I made myself orgasm from the hitachi.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Luna Lovely - Anal Playtime

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM

Luna is an insanely hot, perfectly submissive, and very sick girl. So let´s just that it was a good day at the office for Dr. Mercies. He turned Luna into the most elaborate anal puppet doll he´s ever created; then he used her ass and mouth in many sadistic ways. She got a very rough anal pounding while dangling in the air, spun around for some ass to mouth, and got a hard training session with a harsh wire paddle and two canes. Then she gagged on his cock for a long time, until he mounted her onto her doll platform for additional future use.

Duration: 1:13:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2614kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Luna Lovely - Anal Playtime

Anneliese Snow - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Big cock, Blond

Orderly Grim joins with his huge, hard cock to help Dr. Mercies to treat submissive, little blond girl, Anneliese, after her relapse. She is extremely submissive, like a doormat. So the men turn her into a Hentai-style warrior to try to toughen her up. But she gives into their will very quickly, becoming a gaping anal pin cushion for their cocks. Her therapy failed, but it was still a great day at work for the doctor and his staff.

Duration: 1:01:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anneliese Snow - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch

Kleio Valentien - Bound on a Sybian

Release Year: 2023

Kleio rides a sybian with her thighs and calfs tied together, hands tied behind her back, and ball gagged, made to endure multiple made orgasms. Our tattooed vixen is back and this time, after her strip tease, we tie her in a kneeling position on a sybian. This is the most powerful vibe that we know of and her orgasms just flow from her willing pussy. She tries to fight it off, but she succumbs to the orgasms and rides the wave of orgasmic bliss. She struggles against the ropes and yet fails to escape as the orgasms continue to push her into submissive utopia.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3868kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 278.5 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Bound on a Sybian

Merry Christmas 2018

I used this lingerie for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is such a beautiful set that I had to use it again. So, here I am...once again.... on the prelude to Christmas.... dressed in a shimmery red with sparkly white lace bra, panty and garter belt set with my red cuban heeled stockings and gloves. And, what can Johnny do with me, now that the Christmas tree is in place? Well, of course, he hogties me with rope and puts a drool inducing ball gag in my mouth. Let the holidays officially begin!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

Download Merry Christmas 2018

Quarantine Fun

Just because we have been under fairly strict stay at home orders and required to maintain social distancing, does not mean that we cannot have fun. As a matter of fact, I am finding that the excuse to not go out and interact, has made things at home a lot more interesting. Like take tonight for instance....I put on a red cropped tank top with red satin panties -chosen by my fans :) - and climb up on the bed. Naturally, Johnny has put a metal collar around my neck and attached it with a chain to the end of the bed. It's not truly necessary considering I wasn't going anywhere anyway. But, Johnny wants to be sure. At the same time, I am given a shiny red ball gag and have my arms tied behind my back with red rope. Now, I know what you are thinking...what about the legs. I was just getting to that part. Once I am up on the bed, I hop over to the center and straddle my red magic wand cushion. Johnny allows me to stay over the cushion as long as I remain tied, gagged and having orgasms. Lucky for me.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Quarantine Fun