Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Leather

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

Download Leather

Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta is cute! But she is also very very naughty as you may know (if not, google her). She wrote her name on the board before we caught her, but now we have her all tied up in rope. Unfortunately for Lanta, her boobs slipped out as we were tying her. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now! Lanta needs to stay a while, let's just call it detention.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

The Cheerleader

For today, we decided to pull out our original cheerleader uniform from Maldaptive Behavior High and see if I could still rock it. I put on my cheerleader duds with white ankle socks and white sneakers and let Johnny secure my arms above my head. He even pulls up the hoist a little bit, so I really don't feel comfortable unless I'm up on my toes. Johnny even gives me the red bit gag because it goes so well with my uniform. What do you think? This cheerleader never goes out of style. Even if she can't really cheer.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 570.0 MB

Download The Cheerleader

Wenona

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

After years of shooting Wenona, I know one thing is for certain...every Master needs a Wenona...She's tough, she's sexy, she has a will to endure and a will to cum...Feenix uses rope to keep her body stressed at all times...spread, crotchroped, bent over and suspended...When Wenona finds comfort, Feenix takes it away...then brings it back as pleasure eventually...tenacious with his attention to her pussy, Wenona ends up squirting twice while suspended...which she probably enjoyed more than her time with the samurai stuffed inside and shcoking her pussy...as always, Wenona absorbs it all with grace.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 652.8 MB

Download Wenona

Nosy News Anchor Part II

I realize I have really got myself into quite a bit of trouble this time. I really should do my research before I go snooping around suspicious buildings. At any rate, this bad guy has hogtied me, stuffed my mouth with cloth and a hefty amount of duct tape and left me to struggle on a dirty old mattress wearing nothing but a tight, sweaty red minidress. My dirty bare feet are exposed and I am feeling a little bit exposed as well. After a little bit, my capturer returns with what looks like a human metal cage. He wastes no time picking me up off the bed and transferring me to the cage before closing the door on me. I am left there to struggle for a while as he leaves the property to take care of some other business. When he returns, he transfers me back to the bed. He just didn't want me to find a way to escape while he was out. I don't know what will happen, but I think I figured out why there is so much metal in here. I may be reporting this building for a different reason than I thought....if I ever get out!

Duration: 3:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 168.7 MB

Download Nosy News Anchor Part II

Jessica Kay - 40,000 Years of Anal Tears

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Ass fucking, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Face slapping, gagging

Beautiful, submissive sweetheart Jessica Kay is back for another sick and twisted epic. And of course, she´s brought her plump, hot ass back with her. This time, Dr. Mercies is in good spirits, because life´s been treating him well. But he wonders what it would be like to be an anal BDSM pervert in other times and places. So he takes Jessica on a crazy painal domination journey across 40,000 years. This session is surreal but also real. It includes painful anal fucking in a straightjacket, cave woman beating, witch dunking, and severe ass punishment in the scold´s bridle.

Duration: 1:22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1780kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jessica Kay - 40,000 Years of Anal Tears

Amelia Dire - Punished Punk

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Training, 1821, Big cock, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys

This 20 year-old punk bitch got some rough anal therapy from Orderly Sinn today. You might remember her as the Queen of Anal last summer. Well, she relapsed, and we decided to go to town on her ass, punishment-style. Sinn plays some twisted catch-the-cock games with her as she hobbles around in a couple of humiliating inverted stools, pounds her asshole like a jackhammer, and makes her eat his ass. Fans of hard ass to mouth, facefucking, and gagging will enjoy watching this session as well.

Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2577kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 948.9 MB

Download Amelia Dire - Punished Punk