Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Spring Forward

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

Download Spring Forward

Audrey Holiday - Your Pleasure is my World

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny
Video language: English

Audrey is back for more treatment at the hands of Dr. Mercies and the huge-cocked Orderly Grind. Previously, we blindfolded and gagged her, because she likes sensory deprivation. But now, Dr. Mercies tells her she has to use her own mind to take away her senses. She will submit so fully to him, he says, that she will only see, hear, touch, and taste his pleasure. Of course, his pleasure involves lots of rude face fucking, ass fucking, ass to mouth, slapping, and degradation. Poor Audrey gets her tits smacked too and has to condition herself to feeling only Dr. Mercies´ pleasure when that happens. Then he feeds her a big, thick patient sperm meal and asks Orderly Grind to gag her face.

Duration: 58:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 977.2 MB

Download Audrey Holiday - Your Pleasure is my World

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

HarmonyConcepts The Institution and Other Tales

Release Year: 2002
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Lydia McLane, Liz Tyler, Cleo Nichole, Cassandra Knight
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

State inspector Lydia McLane is reviewing a sanitarium, and suspects something's wrong when she discovers they keep Liz Tyler, Cleo Nichole, Cassandra Knight and Jenni Lee bound and gagged. Is it all a joke? Or have the inmates have taken over the asylum?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:12
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 965kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts The Institution and Other Tales

Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

It's Topless Thursday and Dave Gibson has stopped by to make sure we don't forget to observe it. I'm wearing a lavender satin blouse that buttons all the way up, gray skirt with big gray buttons, nude stockings with garters and silver high heels. He figures I can take a little break from my office duties to have a little bondage fun. He ties me with blue rope in a chest harness, arms behind my back and legs together on the ottoman in the living room. Dave gives me a thick matching blue cleave gag, so I am reduced to a soft mumble. Dave and Johnny sit back and watch me, eagerly waiting for me to do something interesting. When I fail to please them by doing anything remotely clever, Dave takes matters into his own hands. He unbuttons the top of my blouse and pulls down my bra, revealing my pert breasts. There....Now Thursday is looking up!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

Lilly Ligotage - Anal Slop and Slap

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Lilly Ligotage
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Huge toys in ass, Bondage, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Amateur, Blond, Female dom
Video language: English

Six months ago, in "Ass Goop Girls," Lilly revealed her fetish was to fuck in filthy sheets. So we had her and Kara Cox soak some sheets in the slop from their asses. Then we put the sheets in the freezer. Now, 6 months later, Lilly returned and we took the sheets out of the freezer. Really. Yes, we actually froze them. As the sheets thawed, Nurse Holl reamed open Lilly´s ass with a massive strapon, making Lilly cry in pain. She also shoved her hand in Lilly´s gape to open it up more. Finally, Dr. Mercies and Nurse Holl stuck a banana up Lilly´s rectum, pounded it in deep, and then made her shoot it out into a bucket containing those nasty old sheets. We basically made even more slop for her sheets while Dr. Mercies slapped her face and ass. Dr. Mercies also poured some cum on her face--also from the freezer--and then he and the sadistic nurse dragged Lilly and her sheets into the padded cell so they could fuck her the way she always wanted. It was all for her therapy.

Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lilly Ligotage - Anal Slop and Slap