Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Purple Girl

As it turns out, Johnny wasn't too hard on Jackie when she failed her test. While she was still wearing her school uniform of purple plaid skirt, purple sweater, black thigh high socks and saddle shoes, he lets her sit down on the ground in front of the pole. Johnny secures her hands behind her back around the pole and then gives her a thick cloth gag. Naturally, he gets a glimpse at her shiny panties as she struggles on the floor. You know it's not actually important that she learns her lesson. Because, if she continues to not do well in her school work, Johnny can simply give her more of his style of detention. Judge for yourself, but, I don't think Jackie minds so much..

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 620.8 MB

Download Purple Girl

Sydney Hale & the Armbinder!

There are some ties that are so simple but yet cause me the most pain and discomfort. This was one of those ties. We used the simple nylon body harness from BondageWebbing, and my least favorite, the leather armbinder. I was put into my Hottbonds gag first because that piece I do enjoy, and then the leather armbinder. My arms instantly start to get hot and sweaty in it, causing me great discomfort. I was then clicked into the nylon body harness and those straps were tightened as tight as they could go. I struggled a bit in the arm binder, but my guy didn't like that I still had the use of my legs. He sat me down on the floor and tied my ankles together as I sat on the floor. He then tied a rope around my neck to act as an anchor point. He tied the rope from my ankles to my neck XXXX me to bend over. That bent over motion caused my arms a lot of strain and tension. I struggled about a bit, but my arms were going numb very quickly and the more I struggled the more pain it caused. I pleaded and pleaded to be untied but my cries weren't heard, only laughed at. He was enjoying my pain just a little too much.

Duration: 3:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 140.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale & the Armbinder!

Mercy West - No Mercy

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Mercy just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave. has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy

Juniper

Juniper starts her day nude and sitting on her butt. Her back is against a heavy wooden post. Her wrists are chained behind her, behind the post itself. She has a bowling ball attached to each big toe. A heavy leather belt winds around her neck and the post as well. It keeps her breathing shallow and her torso in place. Her nipples and small breasts are each sucked into vacuum tubes. Her face grows increasingly red and fat from the restriction around her neck. She is confused by the nose hook.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juniper

Jade Indica - Heels Hang - Heels Hang Pod Suck

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Stockings, Hooded, Suspension, Whipping, Caning

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Heels Hang - Heels Hang Pod Suck

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Game with fire

I pull them up and tie them off up high on the post. adara is now in a dive bomber position. It's not long before I tie the ropes in her hair back. I grab a roll of vetwrap, which I use to cleave gag her with. Nose hooks are added. making her head back even more. adara is in complete agony at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2931kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Game with fire

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1