Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she's been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad's bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra. Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Late Night Love Bondage

It's getting late and Johnny is finally ready for bed. When he enters the bedroom, he finds me in a blue satin slip with satin panties and bare feet lying on the bed. Probably more peculiar is that I have already tied my arms to the posts of the head board and attached my ankles to a spreader bar with sports cuffs. Of course, I know how Johnny likes me gagged, so I, have also put a bright red ball gag in my mouth. When he catches glimpse of my ballgagged smile, he offers me a wry smile. Uh oh! I may be in the best kind of trouble!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Late Night Love Bondage

Riley Reynolds - Ass Puppet Theater

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Riley Reynolds
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, , Facial, Painal, Bondage, Nasty filth, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Big cock, Blond, Two guys
Video language: English

Riley likes theater and spectacle, even during sex. So Dr. Mercies made her the subject of her own ass puppet theater.

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Riley Reynolds - Ass Puppet Theater

Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Sandra struggles on the rug, bare breasts pressing into the pile, and surrounded by rope. Thighs covered in sheer, black, back-seam, lace top stockings joined to a vintage, open bottom girdle. Hogtied from her nylon covered toes to the ring at the back of the leather hood, leather mitts keeping her hands secure, arms tied tightly together behind her, she watches Lisa enters, butt naked, bare foot and carrying two Hitachi wands. Bound to deliver orgasms to both, the vibrators buzz away at the clits of each in turn as the lesbians enjoy their bondage playtime.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps

File size: 429.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Sandra Silvers, Brutally Bound

Long limbed and lithe, Lisa struts into scene with her bound, busty bounty Sandra hopping in tanned sheen pantyhose. The column tied curvy cutie has been captured for certain pleasurable trials to test out each and every one of her fantastic attributes. First up her on-point stamina, those nylon clad feet must hold her balance tip-toe on the hard concrete , as she's hoisted up to a ballet stance predicament, slowly and excruciatingly, hanging from her tightly tied, terrific tits. This brutal boob tie semi-suspension isn't the only thing for tonight's torments. Slipping out of her skimpy black boy shorts Lisa stuffs the silky fabric between protesting red lips of her captive, picking up her mobile phone to record the full mouth filling, gagging action POV. Those beautiful wide eyes hold a perfect expression; "What a wonderful damsel in peril" Lisa thinks, as she takes another close-up video of the bondaged beauty, before leaving her alone in the dark for the night.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 484.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Brutally Bound

Anita De Bauch

Release Year: 2023

Anita hangs a number of keys frozen in ice onto a hook on the ceiling before padlocking a chain around her waist, leaving a short length free behind her. Next she ties a length of ropes between her big toes then padlocks leather cuffs to her ankles with a spreader bar between them with more padlocks. Anita padlocks the end of the chain from around her waist to the centre of the spreader bar so her legs are pulled up behind her before padlocking the centre of a second shorter chain to the centre of the spreader bar.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anita De Bauch

Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan

In the large warehouse that makes up Sandra's playroom, a tall structure stands, concealed by black cloth. Sandra is intrigued, strutting across the vast interior to whip off one corner and watch the cover fall. Revealing a naked Whitney spread legged and vulnerable as she stands on a modified ab-workout rig! Sandra is eager to commence tonight's torments of tickling upon the tattooed, tied up totty.MILF captrix in corset and catsuit wastes no time in tickling every laid bare, sensitive spot on ballgagged Whitney. Fingertips delving into armpits, elbows, neck, waist, thighs, knees and soles, eliciting delightful, drooly laughter. How loud can Sandra encourage Whitney to get? Let's find out. minus the gag this time! Such a treat to watch wonderful Whitney bounce about on barefeet in her roped bodysuit, arms stretched high over head!

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5105kbps

File size: 610.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!