Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Secretary Part II

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Secretary Part II

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

Hom inc - The Slave Training (1990)

Cast: Bebe Lebadd, Desi D'Angelo, Diamond Lane, Sharon Kane, Tara Paisley
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Barbara wanted to be a Mistress more than anything in the world, and she was willing to do whatever it took to become one. But she wan't prepared for what would come her way in The Slave Training, Hom's ultra-hot new video presentation. She wanted to be a mistress...but they made her a slave!

Format: avi
Duration: 51:17
Video: 720x576, MP4S, 2079kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 868.3 MB

Download Hom inc - The Slave Training (1990)

Shithead - Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Video language: English

Horny slave Alisha Adams wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 1:34:32
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1315kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Shithead - Alisha Adams

Murka, John, Guga and Anna

Release Year: 2023

These two sexy Euro teens Anna and Murka get turned into female pups during this teen Bdsm training session. The kinky girls are stripped down by their dominant boyfriends John and Guga and ordered onto all fours. The boys stuff those submissive teen asses with anal beads so they hang out like dog tails.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Murka, John, Guga and Anna

Tanya Hydes - Rubberfuckers Rule

Release Year: 2023

Extremely exciting, informative and exciting movie. For those who are always afraid, but with inexplicable trepidation thinking about the mistress with a whip, a weight on a nipple piercing on the penis. This movie is for members of the mysterious and frightening world of sadomasochism. Here are all a little bit for fun, not serious, but very sexy. And ingenuity and inventiveness are the envy of any advanced and sadists and masochists!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:22
Video: 560x432, DivX 3, 954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 674.8 MB

Download Tanya Hydes - Rubberfuckers Rule

Secretary

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

Quiet Time

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

Download Quiet Time

Rachel Steele

Rachel is surprised by an intruder while reading a book. He takes off her robe and hog ties her. She is yelling at him and demanding to be let go. Instead of releasing her, he shoves a sock in her mouth and covers it with duct tape. He decides he wants to get a look at those big tits so he pulls down her top and plays with them. Then he pulls up her slip and sticks his hand in her panties. She thinks it's over when he leaves the room. Unfortunately he comes back in for another round.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 225.6 MB

Download Rachel Steele