Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rachel Madori

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Rachel Madori chokes on his cock like the cum guzzling whore she is, savoring the scent of his balls on her face. Soon those balls will be slapping her ass as his thick cock is pounded deep inside her, using her tushy like a fuck toy fleshlight. Rachel loves ass to mouth sex, as it reminds her of what a dirty girl she has become.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rachel Madori

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

Stay Part II Bonus

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had ;) to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Stay Part II Bonus

Serene Isley

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Serene Isley

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Pink Dress

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download Pink Dress

Jeans

I am honestly not sure what I did to deserve being tied up today. I come home wearing a green sweater with slim jeans. As soon as I take off my sneakers revealing my sock clad feet, Johnny grabs me and throws me on the bed. Before I have a chance to regain my bearings, he has me tied in a strict hog tie with the silvery gray rope. Then, he gives me a thick white cloth gag. I struggle around a little just to make him happy. But, who am I kidding? I was pretty pleased with this surprise attack!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Jeans

Lily Lovecraft - Office ass-istant

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Lily Lovecraft
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Blond, Two guys
Video language: English

Lily is a real submissive anal pain slut. So we gave it to her extra rough. Very hard anal, deep ass to mouth with long anal beads, a harsh caning and ass beating, etc. Then Dr. Mercies turned her into his office assistant and made her take notes in a bondage contraption with a pen up her ass. She did a lousy job, so he punished her by sending in Orderly Sinn.

Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lily Lovecraft - Office ass-istant