Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Subbie Left Part I

Johnny needs to get some errands done after I have neglected all my household duties for a week or so. He promises not to punish me if I let him leave me tied up while he goes to the store to get the groceries we now desperately need. I agree begrudgingly to his terms. Which means I probably will get some sort of punishment as well (oops! ;) ). So, he helps me into my seductive pale pink bustier, with matching satin panties and white stockings. Then, he ties my arms behind my back with our new sensuous rope and places a collar around my neck. He proceeds to attach the collar to the railing with a leash and gives me a thick white cleave gag. I suppose I am stuck here for a while. What a difficult life! I got tied up and I'm going to be punished later, and all I had to do was avoid the crowded grocery store.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

Download Subbie Left Part I

Hooters Bound

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

Violet Sky - Fuck Free or Die

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Heavy degradation, Spanking, Two guys
Video language: English

Violet is a proud New Hampshire girl--that state with the Live Free or Die license plates. She´s also a submissive little slut who likes being bossed around in the bedroom. So Dr. Mercies thought he´d give her a chance to help him live free for a while--or fuck free or something like that. He used her body freely for his own pleasure, making her clean herself off with her wiper system everytime she got messy. The visiting Dr. Shadrack did most of the tying and also helped treat this patient with his cock. A great anal therapy session if you want to see a cute, real girl from next door getting thoroughly used and degraded.

Duration: 1:04:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2375kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Violet Sky - Fuck Free or Die

Gabbie And The Anal Nurse Sarah Stern 4K

Cast: Sarah Stern, Gabie
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Gabie failed to turn up for her vaccination. The school nurse is unhappy as this means the vaccine has been unrefrigerated and was not used. It is the school's policy that all pupils must be vaccinated. Gabie is told that she will now have to pay for a further vaccine or be expelled. She asks if there is an alternative and the nurse states that there is. Provided she passes a medical examination, she can be given the vaccine in suppository form. A reluctant Gabie agrees to this, she is stripped and examined. Her temperature is taken anally and the nurse inserts her latex gloved finger into the poor girls bottom. This is a humiliating and painful procedure and it's going to get worse. Two large suppositories are pushed high into her bottom before she is spanked hard. To add to her embarrassment the nurse puts her in a diaper and sends her back to class.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 976.7 MB

Download Gabbie And The Anal Nurse Sarah Stern 4K

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

St Patricks Day 2018

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download St Patricks Day 2018

Crossing the Line Part Two

Release Year: 2023

Pd is the source that all of the pleasure flows from for Dixon Mason. Her love of rope is intense enough that her pussy is dripping wet. The way she cums is more like a fountain, though. She screams like an animal as her hips start to buck. No amount of rope, no matter how tight, is going to keep her from wriggling with pleasure.

Duration: 36:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 405.8 MB

Download Crossing the Line Part Two

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 1

I have a custom video coming up that utilizes a specific outfit and leather gear. I had to order it all. Before I schedule a date for the custom, I wanted to make sure everything fit and work out any problems beforehand. That being said, this is a playful laid back clip. It starts with Courtney standing in her street clothes. Her first task is to strip and put on her equestrian riding pants and boots. I'm liking the way her britches are fitting her so I have her turn around so I can slap her ass in them a few times. The boots fit perfect as well. The next item is a new leather arm binder. I've never used one before so it takes me a few minutes to figure out which way the straps go. I ordered the smallest one they had, but I believe it could definitely be made a little smaller. I bind her legs with 4 leather straps next. I have a little fun as I manhandle and smack Courtney's ass a bit, before I pull up a chair. Courtney takes a seat and I ask her what she thinks of the arm binder. Next up is a blindfold and a harness panel ballgag. They are not going to be used in the custom, but since I was placing an order, I ordered them for myself. Once they are in place, I decide to put her in a hogtie. I help her to the floor and then I tighten up the straps on her legs. I assumed that there would be a D-ring on the top of the harness gag, but there wasn't :(... I am very sad about that. I wanted to be able to pull her head back using the gag, so I try a few different ways and end up using a caribener. I order Courtney to struggle for us now and she does. She looks very hot struggling in leather and riding pants. After a while I roll her onto her side, but not for long. Something isn't quite right. I roll her back onto her stomach. It's not long before I start removing Courtney's bondage gear. We find out what wasn't quite right. She looks a little disheveled now, but that's a good thing after bondage. The next part will be a Pony Girl Harness and harness bitgag.

Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 869.0 MB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 1

Tourist trap Part 1

Release Year: 2023

Two women are part of a protest in a South American jungle paradise.
When one is captured by a paramilitary group the other tries to break her out. Shes unsuccessful though and she too is bound and teased.
Great ties and suspensions for its time! A classic oldie, this will appeal to your primal instincts.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 3159kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tourist trap Part 1