Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jeans and Satin

I won't be escaping the house today, but fortunately I get pulled together with some duct tape. So, the day won't be a total loss! Wearing my sweet fuschia satin blouse, worn in jeans, and brightly colored high heels, I am met by the unparalleled Johnny. He pulls out the silver duct tape and doesn't fritter away any time as he snatches me up and starts wrapping the tape around my legs. Then he secures my arms behind my back with MORE tape! And, even though he seems to be in a playful mood, Johnny chooses a fairly inconsiderate gag to keep me under wraps. He stuffs my mouth with packing and then wraps some clear duct tape around my head to hold the packing in place. He goes about his business as he keeps an eye on my struggle. Finally, after being tied for a little while, he gives me the signal to let me know I am allowed to escape my sticky predicament. He's even so nice that he left a pair of scissors sitting on the floor to help me out. I writhe around and loosen the rope. Then, I cut some of the tape, so that I can pull it all the way apart. Finally, with much difficulty and maybe a little hair loss, I am able to free my head from the wrap around duct tape. I spit the mouth packing out playfully. And, wonder, what was I up to before I met up with dear sweet Johnny? I am really not sure what I had in mind. But, now, all I can think about is the tacky tape that Johnny knows how to use all too well!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.1 MB

Download Jeans and Satin

Sexy bondage part 9

Gorgeous blond Angie is a private detective who gets more than she bargained for when she investigates a gangster. Angie, looking totally hot in black leather pants and tight top, sneaks into the home of a known criminal. The guy captures her and Angie finds herself tightly bound in the guys bedroom. He packs her mouth with cloth and wraps shiny tape around her head. Left alone, Angie struggles and, now barefoot, she hops around trying to free herself. The leather pants look particularly sexy as she squirms about. But, the dude returns and starts fondling Angies luscious tits. Later, Angie, now untied, is to strip naked in front of her leering captor. Once naked, she is bound to the footboard of the bed in a very strict position. An elastic bandage muffles her tearful pleas. The guy decides it is time to really have some fun. He totally gets into it, passionately fondling Angies tits and body and licking her smooth skin all over. Angies moans of despair turn into moans of pleasure as she finds her predicament more and more enjoyable. When her gag comes off, the guy takes the opportunity to kiss Angie intensely, sticking his tongue halfway down her welcoming throat. Angie, still fully nude, is tied standing with hands over head in a beautiful bathtub. She is ball-gagged. The gangster returns and another passionate make out session ensues. Once again, the guy fondles Angie all over and licks her body and tits. Angie rubs her ass against the guys crotch and makes no attempt to hide her pleasure. When her gag is removed, she sucks the guys finger and then kisses him passionately. When things finally cool down, Angie expects to be released but is left there helplessly bound with a promise that her captor will return.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:28
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 982.5 MB

Download Sexy bondage part 9

Sandra, Caroline Pierce

The surprised secretarial staff, over powered upon entry, and secured in copious coils of electrical tape tight around their satin blouses, pencil skirts and pantyhosed legs, are lifted into a waiting van. It seemed their skills had been sold, not for touch typing today, but for their individual charms... An athletic, lithe redhead, a raven-haired vixen, a stunning, silver haired MILF, and a long-limbed brunette. Their breasts, each pair a perfect paragon of each shapely figure, straining inside their shirts. As their unexpected vehicle ride begins, they call out through well stuffed mouths, the tape over their lips gagging their cries. They desperately attempt to stay upright as the road twists and turns, losing all sense of direction in their journey... An abrupt halt jolts them, sunlight floods in as the van doors open, the driver hops each helpless hostage onto the door step and, delivery complete, leaves them to their fate...

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

Download Sandra, Caroline Pierce

Katie and Lisa

Something different... A few of you enjoy seeing this style of vid and I still have quite a few more that I will be posting. Sorry it took so long for me to get this one posted, but all of my uploading spots with good fast internet are closed down.

Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 892.3 MB

Download Katie and Lisa

Maxine X Hooked

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Busty Bella Rossi gets epic BBC deepthroat & strict challenging bondage

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Big breasted Bella Rossi is bendy and eager as they come. Her flesh calls out for the ropes and her holes cry out of the cock. We have a special treat for her today.not one but 3 big cocks for her greedy holes. Only the very toughest qualify for a live BaRS show. Bella qualifies. Time to overwhelm this slut with cock and see if she cracks.
Blowjobs, bondage and hand jobs are always a nice warm up to get the juices flowing. And we want them to flow. We start off by binding Bella's stretched out arms to a long wooden pole, rendering her immobilized. Her mouth is ready for the access and both hands are free to be put to work. Then it is as simple as stuffing the mouth and both hands full of hard cock. Once she is properly stuffed, it is just a matter of pinwheeling the rotating dick through her mouth and hands as we see fit. Bella had started off a typical chatterbox of a female, talking a mile a minute. As the cock hits her, she drops down into sexual subspace. Her eyes glaze and her face goes slack. The chatter is replaced by a dazed and content grin of satisfaction. She has her needed medicine. The medicine is only the first dose. There are other holes waiting and more dick to dish out. Stay tuned for the next installment of the three on one takedown of Bella...

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7365kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Download Busty Bella Rossi gets epic BBC deepthroat & strict challenging bondage

Gabriella Paltrova, Matt Williams and Owen Gray

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Back Talk, Belt Bondage, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blow job, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Hairy Pussy, Hitachi, Natural Breast, Small Tits, Struggling, Three Way, Vibrator

Gabriella Paltrova is a fighter. She will not meekly lay down and take the dick. This one is spunky and needs reminding of her place. Lucky for this 4'11 spinner, we never tire of reminding fucktoys of their place. We have huge dick that will meet this compact package and do its very best to leave behind its initials on her tight little pussy. Plus bondage to make she she can not escape her fate.
We belt down down this pale brunette onto our well used fuck bed. Her legs are spread open wide and her head hangs down over the edge of the bed. Both ends are wide open and ready for access. And access it we do. The huge cock owns her throat as Gabriella drool all down her upside down face. She can not shift her head away and her eyes go glassy as she deepthroats every inch.
The deepthroat is just a warm up, and we shift to the other end. The huge dick is merciless and never lets up. Our spunky fucktoy dissolves down, cursing and shoving her tiny feet into our face. That does not slow us down in the slightest and we suck on her toes while continuing to plow that pussy. She helplessly cums all over the cock as we own her tight hole.
We don't mind it when they have a little fight in them, it just makes it all that much more fun to break them down

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gabriella Paltrova, Matt Williams and Owen Gray

Jamie Knotts and Vivian Ireene Pierce

Check out this sample video of Velma And Daphne Detectives Tied Up - Velma (Jamie Knotts) and Daphne (Vivian Ireene Pierce) are looking for clues around the house Daphne looks behind the couch while Velma looks up Daphne Skirt. Velma does the same looks behind and we see no panties.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2973kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 419.5 MB

Download Jamie Knotts and Vivian Ireene Pierce